Anyone Know a Canadian Source For Bulk Supplements Reasonably Priced?

2 of the supplements I take regularly I take in fairly large doses. The doses are large enough that I need to buy them in bulk sizes as there is never enough in Pre-Workouts or other products to do it economically. I bring them in from the US currently and although that isn't a huge issue as I am right on the border basically with Niagara Falls NY and have a mail drop there, if I could get them to my door in the same, or close, price range that would be even better.

Citrulline Malate and Agmatine (Preferably AgmaPure or AgMass) are the only ones I need to buy in bulk. The guy at the local Popeyes here near choked on his tongue when I said I needed to source something that would satisfy my 3gram per day Agmatine dose economically lol. The Citrulline Malate is 9/10 grams/day to yield the dose of Citrulline I need (Usually its 2:1 so that gives me 6-7 grams of Citrulline) so even that larger sizes available here normally really aren't big enough to satisfy that without breaking the bank.

I've not been able to find anything Canadian that I can verify as a solid source at these doses and good price.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Just now, Frank Castle said:

Thanks mate. I'll take a look. Even if they don't have agmatine, I buy other stuff aside from that and the Citrulline, so always looking for good sources .

Much appreciated :{)=

I have a metric shit ton of their protein, bcaa's and creatine. Some of the best protein I've ever tasted for half the price of stuff at Popeyes. Same for bcaa's. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StraightSideways said:

I have a metric shit ton of their protein, bcaa's and creatine. Some of the best protein I've ever tasted for half the price of stuff at Popeyes. Same for bcaa's. 

Ya Popeye's is anything but reasonably priced lol and the local one the owner is always hanging about. he's a nice enough guy but he's always got the stuff they are sitting on taking up a big pile in the middle floor and pushing samples on you lol...it's no big deal really but I could do without it as I always know what I need when I'm there and I speed shop hehehe...In and out in a flash with only what I planned on getting.

6 hours ago, NorthernLifters said:

Ever try supplementsource.ca? I've seen their link posted a few times 

I have bought from them when I get their sale flyer and something is on at  a real deal. They're kind of a like Popeyes in that it's really the only time that you can buy there where you can't get a better price someplace else. the local Popeyes I buy stuff on sale when I can for price and because I like to support local business if I can but it's not that often.

5 hours ago, Nissan said:

There are couple of sources for Citrulline but not sure if anyone carries Agmatine Sulfate in bulk in Canada. 

For Citrulline you can check; CanadianProtein, ProteinCo & MyProtein. 

Try https://www.bulksupplements.com/all-products They are U.S based but do ship to Canada and have bulk/wholesale pricing. 

Super. Thanks,  I have a mail drop in the US so its not that much trouble to pop over if its a good savings vs having it shipped. I'll check it out.