Just starting back

I have been off all aas for about 9 years so I can say I’m starting fresh again my plans are to go testosterone only very minimal at approximately 300mg per week , low and slow , does anybody have an opinion on that dose ? All the reading I have been doing as of late most state anything under 500mg is a waste. 

First off please don’t take this as sourcing or fishing I know it is not allowed, This is who I have access to poor way to do it I know and I know it is a risk , Searching the net I found 3 sources BT pharma site , transpharma anabolics as well as Dracorex. Just looking for an opinion as to where to try.

On 6/9/2019 at 7:34 PM, CapeBretonDadBod said:

I have been off all aas for about 9 years so I can say I’m starting fresh again my plans are to go testosterone only very minimal at approximately 300mg per week , low and slow , does anybody have an opinion on that dose ? All the reading I have been doing as of late most state anything under 500mg is a waste. 

I think this a great starting point, and build up from there if needed. I'm a big proponent of using the least amount to get results - keeps health in check and doesn't create reliance on gear. If you can't build muscle on 300mg of Test then either your training or diet suck. And like I said, if needed after 6-8 weeks if its lack luster and you're positive everything else is in place then sure bump it to 400 then again after that 500, etc...

Using myself as an example, even when i'm cruising at 200mg of test a week - I still make progress as I can adjust my training and dietary needs to suit my recovering ability. Too many people think you need a ton of gear to grow... thats not the case.

Edited by Corey5150
  • Like 1

Yeah I find a lot of people rely on gear and it’s young chaps in my gym but there diet and training is lack lustre, I just want to use a small amount of gear as a tool . On another note I was introduced to GameChanger great guy nice first conversation very acomadating and willing to help. This site is great thus far.

35 minutes ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Yeah I find a lot of people rely on gear and it’s young chaps in my gym but there diet and training is lack lustre, I just want to use a small amount of gear as a tool . On another note I was introduced to GameChanger great guy nice first conversation very acomadating and willing to help. This site is great thus far.

We've got a great community going on! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So I started my test , initially I was going to keep to test after being off for 9 years I want to add one more compound and keep it at two, any suggestions that would compliment the test for this low dose cycle my test will go no higher than 500mg total.

Yeah I was really kidding myself I’m going to stick with this plan , if I’m going to shut myself down I’m going to go a bit higher but I will be staying at these dosages now .