Next cycle advice!

Nodaxx

Hey! First time posting here i wanted to know your thought on my next bulk cycle.

Would go with 12 weeks of:

Test E 600mg/week

Tren E 400mg/week

Mast E 400mg/week CAUSE I LOVE IT!

Arimidex .5 eod

Will run hcg week 3 to 12 @ 250ui twice/week

Caber, nolva on hand and livercare all year long

now i hesitate for this one should i go for anadrol , superdrol or dianabol anadrol would be nice but realy harsh with the tren.. So what you think?

IT IS NOT my first time running tren!

Little specs: my age 25 im 214 at 5'10 20%bodyfat

Edit: no pct cause im blast and cruising

Edited by Nodaxx

23 minutes ago, NorthernLifters said:

you want to bulk at 20% in the spring/summer?just trying to understand before i reply sir

Yeah i aim 230 then ill cut it up who said that i got to Be shredded as hell for summer? 🙂 Plus im saying 20% but i got to be tested again last time i got tested is like 6 or 7 months ago... here's a picture of me right now i wanna add some more muscle mate!USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--2130245575.thumb.jpeg.5746260dd6a7c03c57a0fc58df626017.jpeg

1 minute ago, KetoMuscles said:

Fak!  If you're 20% then I'm in way worse shape then I thought.  Your 20% is now my goals.

Hahaha sorry for the bad information about my fat % just wanted to be humble and not say a % too low im going to be pinched this week tho! 😅

12 hours ago, Nodaxx said:

Hey! First time posting here i wanted to know your thought on my next bulk cycle.

Test E 600mg/week

Tren E 400mg/week

Arimidex .5 eod

now i hesitate for this one should i go for anadrol , superdrol or dianabol anadrol would be nice but realy harsh with the tren.. So what you think?

Few things I do different here!  what is your experience with tren?  I will never run Tren more then 4 weeks and at maximum 300mg/weeks  and reduce the Test for the tren weeks at 200 testE/W  this reduce the side by 100% and make Tren tolerable . in my opinion you always run Tren last on a cycle.

Anadrol , always run first on the cycle ( or any harsh oral) for 4 weeks maximum to kick start your cycle!

HCG pro's run from beginning of cycle I do that at 2x shots a week and zero balls shrink! 

for liver protection TUDCA brother after your cycle you can use livercare but when on it the name of the game is Tudca! 

Jet!

12 hours ago, Nodaxx said:

Test E 600mg/week

Tren E 400mg/week

Arimidex .5 eod

Look this video in my opinion this is great advice !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKyDTkIQDtg

3 minutes ago, Jetpilot said:

Few things I do different here!  what is your experience with tren?  I will never run Tren more then 4 weeks and at maximum 300mg/weeks  and reduce the Test for the tren weeks at 200 testE/W  this reduce the side by 100% and make Tren tolerable . in my opinion you always run Tren last on a cycle.

Anadrol , always run first on the cycle ( or any harsh oral) for 4 weeks maximum to kick start your cycle!

HCG pro's run from beginning of cycle I do that at 2x shots a week and zero balls shrink! 

for liver protection TUDCA brother after your cycle you can use livercare but when on it the name of the game is Tudca! 

Jet!

Hey jet! Thanks for your reply my experience with tren im in love with that compound always runned it @ 400 coupled with 600 to 750 test and never had real bad side effects except for that damn sweat oily skin and bacne ahah this time i wanna add a little plus with some oral but i dont really know wich one would be the best and for hcg ill add it till 1st week like you said :)!!

Ps:I speak french mainly so my english could be bad a little 

• Like 1

Just now, Jetpilot said:

And be careful with Accutane  ! never take with other oral ( never)  and you can't give blood for 6 months  after every cycle I give blood this is my secret weapon! my advise do Accutane alone on TRT only! 

Question:  Do you happen to know what the rough timeframe is after giving blood that your hematocrit recovers to its baseline?

1 minute ago, BobTheOldLifter said:

Question:  Do you happen to know what the rough timeframe is after giving blood that your hematocrit recovers to its baseline?

I will say 2-3 days ! ( it is very fast)  the good news is if you give blood  like me 3 times a year your Hematocrit stay low and all the other marker in range I have super high Iron is fix all that and give life 🙂 if you have time read the process of making new blood and cells !

Everytime my Trt doctor as for blood test I arrange to give blood one week before 🙂

1 minute ago, Jetpilot said:

I will say 2-3 days ! ( it is very fast)  the good news is if you give blood  like me 3 times a year your Hematocrit stay low and all the other marker in range I have super high Iron is fix all that and give life 🙂 if you have time read the process of making new blood and cells !

Everytime my Trt doctor as for blood test I arrange to give blood one week before 🙂

I don't quite understand...

If I give blood once, hematocrit will recover in two or three days, but if I give 3 times a year, it's lowered all year?  Is that right?

1 minute ago, BobTheOldLifter said:

I don't quite understand...

If I give blood once, hematocrit will recover in two or three days, but if I give 3 times a year, it's lowered all year?  Is that right?

I need more information! how many cycle you do a year?  TRT and  AAS cycle increase Hematocrit and in case blood pressure , giving blood once after cycle will reduce for a time period if you are a type with Natural high Hematocrit it will go back up, you need to find what is your sweet spot , if you are over 40 yrs old I  say the minimum is 2 times a year or after every blast.

In my case 3 times is what make my blood perfect! 🙂 

Jet

1 minute ago, Jetpilot said:

I need more information! how many cycle you do a year?  TRT and  AAS cycle increase Hematocrit and in case blood pressure , giving blood once after cycle will reduce for a time period if you are a type with Natural high Hematocrit it will go back up, you need to find what is your sweet spot , if you are over 40 yrs old I  say the minimum is 2 times a year or after every blast.

In my case 3 times is what make my blood perfect! 🙂 

Jet

Yeah, I'm on TRT (with the occasional 'enhancement' here and there hopefully) and I have a slightly elevated natural hematocrit (before any substances at all).  Trying to understand:

1) Blood giving frequency to keep hematocrit pushed down a little all the time for health purposes.

2) Ideal timing wrt lowering hematocrit before bloodwork.

And thanks for your input...

12 minutes ago, BobTheOldLifter said:

Yeah, I'm on TRT (with the occasional 'enhancement' here and there hopefully) and I have a slightly elevated natural hematocrit (before any substances at all).  Trying to understand:

1) Blood giving frequency to keep hematocrit pushed down a little all the time for health purposes.

2) Ideal timing wrt lowering hematocrit before bloodwork.

And thanks for your input...

Your profile look like my own! 

if I was you go give blood after very blast and go for blood test after 5 to 7 days from giving blood 🙂  

• Like 1