First DHB brew

Shelbysdad

So I was expecting it to have problems with pip/crashing etc. Nothing bad happened. I used 1%ba, 20%bb and 70%ethyl oleate,30%mct mix for carrier oil. Added powder to solvents mixed. Then added carrier and microwaved till hot. It worked great, no pip, no crashing. Oh ya, it is 100mg/ml. I read so much info re. people having problems but it seemed easy, guess I got lucky, I don't know.

Edited by Shelbysdad

Don't want to discredit your brew but I find it extremely difficult for dhb to not crash at 100mg,without solvent 

Who's raw did you use? 

I've tried tons of the big labs on pm and bop and they themselves can't get it to hold at 100 mg without super solvent 

This is why most people say if you see it at 100 without solvent, the raw is most likely fake 

Kind of why you won't see Winny in oil at high dose and test base and primo ace. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NorthernLifters said:

Don't want to discredit your brew but I find it extremely difficult for dhb to not crash at 100mg,without solvent 

Who's raw did you use? 

I've tried tons of the big labs on pm and bop and they themselves can't get it to hold at 100 mg without super solvent 

This is why most people say if you see it at 100 without solvent, the raw is most likely fake 

Kind of why you won't see Winny in oil at high dose and test base and primo ace. 

I've been doing this for 10 years, first time with this compound though. I used ethyl oleate70%/MCT,30% mix as carrier, 1%ba, 20%bb. No worries dude. Raw from  CS. Hey, like I said as well, I was expecting problems too. Maybe it really likes the EO/MCT mix.

Edited by Shelbysdad

10 hours ago, NorthernLifters said:

Who's raw did you use? 

I tried doing drol in oil without supersolvent, sucked, ended up making a nice water based anadrol suspension instead.

6 hours ago, Shelbysdad said:

I've been doing this for 10 years, first time with this compound though. I used ethyl oleate70%/MCT,30% mix as carrier, 1%ba, 20%bb. No worries dude. Raw from  CS. Hey, like I said as well, I was expecting problems too. Maybe it really likes the EO/MCT mix.

NorthernLifter, I just read a post you made in a DHB thread, you said there is no need for EO if you use MCT oil, guiacol/super solvent was not mentioned. It was refer to the strength of the brew at 100mg. Now you have me confused.

18 hours ago, NorthernLifters said:

Who's raw did you use? 

I just read an older Post but you sayin even eo is not necessary if using MCT at 100mg/ml, shit man, u confusin me

Bottom line sounds like people wanna educate, that's cool cause I'm always learning but I'm gettin different sounds from same dude, just trying to figure it. All I know is what I did, It is all good at 100mg. 70%eo/30%mct mix for carrier.1%ba. 20%bb for solvents. No crash/no pip BUT my shot is mixed with 1/2cc sustanon.

6 minutes ago, Shelbysdad said:

Bottom line sounds like people wanna educate, that's cool cause I'm always learning but I'm gettin different sounds from same dude, just trying to figure it. All I know is what I did, It is all good at 100mg. 70%eo/30%mct mix for carrier.1%ba. 20%bb for solvents. No crash/no pip BUT my shot is mixed with 1/2cc sustanon.

well,eo is a solvent and also thins out the oil,bb is also a thinner. Sometimes thinning out an item will make it crash. I hope this note is taken by brewers

Microwave is great due to the high temp,something like winy with an high melting point would be perfect but ive never been a fan of microwave due to the radiation

Just now, Shelbysdad said:

I'm just wondering why you say in one post it can be done with MCT only at 100mg. Then in another post you say even the big labs on pm , and brotherhoohofpain can't do it without guai? I mean you questioned the quality of the raw even man. A supplier you yourself heavily repped in one post I read. Anyway thanks for trying to help out bro!

14 minutes ago, NorthernLifters said:

well,eo is a solvent and also thins out the oil,bb is also a thinner. Sometimes thinning out an item will make it crash. I hope this note is taken by brewers

Microwave is great due to the high temp,something like winy with an high melting point would be perfect but ive never been a fan of microwave due to the radiation

Ya EO is a solvent-carrier. I think most would probably refer to it as a carrier though. Don't get me going, lol. U specifically refered to SUPERSOLVENT, which we all know is guai, why can't u just say why u have two different viewpoints? Did u forget what u said or what?

Edited by Shelbysdad

10 minutes ago, Shelbysdad said:

Ya EO is a solvent-carrier. I think most would probably refer to it as a carrier though. Don't get me going, lol. U specifically refered to SUPERSOLVENT, which we all know is guai, why can't u just say why u have two different viewpoints? Did u forget what u said or what?

not sure why you seem offended?i simply said that for years many could not do dhb without super solvent at 100mg. and the ones that claimed they did were typically underdosed or a fake raw. 

One thing you will have to get use to is confrontation,cant get offended. And my other post was on genetecs post,wasnt to you. 

My final statement was microwave radiation,big reason why major big companies and users dont use a microwave

2 minutes ago, Shelbysdad said:

Seems like you misread because here is what i wrote,

Where did i say it cn be done with mct?

guaicol has a distinct smell,i really hope if its in there it should be on the label

ive yet to see anyone ever produce 100mg of dhb wihtout super solvent and not crashing

@GenetecResearch care to chime in here?