First DHB brew

Shelbysdad

12 minutes ago, NorthernLifters said:

ok and if i did word something wrong id gladly apologize. we are all here to help one another,its  my sole purpose

What is DHB, the powerful steroid noone talks about? By musclebeauty posted February 11. You replied February 16 think

45 minutes ago, Shelbysdad said:

I'm just wondering why you say in one post it can be done with MCT only at 100mg. Then in another post you say even the big labs on pm , and brotherhoohofpain can't do it without guai?

You said or at how I perceived was that DHB can be made with MCT only. Then in my thread you state guai is needed. This is where my confusion comes from, that's all. Like  I said, this was my fist time Brewing this compound so I want all the knowledge! That's all I'm looking for, real answers, yours confused me so I simply looking for the proper answers bro.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Shelbysdad said:

You said or at how I perceived was that DHB can be made with MCT only. Then in my thread you state guai is needed. This is where my confusion comes from, that's all. Like  I said, this was my fist time Brewing this compound so I want all the knowledge! That's all I'm looking for, real answers, yours confused me so I simply looking for the proper answers bro.

hey brother,yes i can see the confusion. In the first post i was discussing about carrier oils only.

In the other thread which was genetecs,i said i have yet to see 100mg successfully dissolved without guaicol.

23 hours ago, NorthernLifters said:

Don't want to discredit your brew but I find it extremely difficult for dhb to not crash at 100mg,without solvent 

Who's raw did you use? 

I've tried tons of the big labs on pm and bop and they themselves can't get it to hold at 100 mg without super solvent 

This is why most people say if you see it at 100 without solvent, the raw is most likely fake 

Kind of why you won't see Winny in oil at high dose and test base and primo ace. 

Bawhaahaaa, u always fuckin w me, lol

On 6/10/2019 at 5:01 PM, NorthernLifters said:

Don't want to discredit your brew but I find it extremely difficult for dhb to not crash at 100mg,without solvent 

Who's raw did you use? 

I've tried tons of the big labs on pm and bop and they themselves can't get it to hold at 100 mg without super solvent 

This is why most people say if you see it at 100 without solvent, the raw is most likely fake 

Kind of why you won't see Winny in oil at high dose and test base and primo ace. 

Bawhaahaaa, u always fuckin w me, lol

Update: So I said there was no pip, but I had been doing the DHB with 1/2cc sustanon it was fine. Yesterday I decided to lower the test and use only 1/4cc sustanon with the DHB. Now I can feel some pip, not at all crippling but then again Ii am not that prone to it, I always use prop with no problems. Anyways, now that the shot is slightly more concentrated I feel it

7 hours ago, Shelbysdad said:

Update: So I said there was no pip, but I had been doing the DHB with 1/2cc sustanon it was fine. Yesterday I decided to lower the test and use only 1/4cc sustanon with the DHB. Now I can feel some pip, not at all crippling but then again Ii am not that prone to it, I always use prop with no problems. Anyways, now that the shot is slightly more concentrated I feel it

How many days after homebrew did you wait to inject sir? 

10 minutes ago, NorthernLifters said:

dhb can take upto 72 hrs to begin crystalizing,also depends on temp of where it is placed

your best bet is to let it settle in around 2 degrees and see what happens

Well it has been about a week now approx. Summer temp where I am

On 6/15/2019 at 7:48 AM, NorthernLifters said:

dhb can take upto 72 hrs to begin crystalizing,also depends on temp of where it is placed

your best bet is to let it settle in around 2 degrees and see what happens

No problems with crashing but pip there unless I mix it with at least 1/2 cc of something else

On 6/11/2019 at 12:13 PM, NorthernLifters said:

Seems like you misread because here is what i wrote,

Where did i say it cn be done with mct?

guaicol has a distinct smell,i really hope if its in there it should be on the label

ive yet to see anyone ever produce 100mg of dhb wihtout super solvent and not crashing

@GenetecResearch care to chime in here?

Not sure why this board admins are so obsessed on proving DHB cannot be suspended at 100mg/ml without Guaiacol.

It can be done and is being done. Just because you have not seen it does not mean it's impossible. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...