Purple Panda Labs

OLYMPIC

1 hour ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

@floziko @Ollie please review the rules make an introduction allow us to get to know you , Both of your have been members no longer than a day, They are a top quality lab . 

In my opinion...the best. I don’t order from anywhere else. You will not best their price or their promptness. Well said. 

Edited by Sethpaschal

• 2 weeks later...

Purple panda has never let me down.  My last order was placed September third, and I received part of if today September 26.  Raws should be another week or so.   

as far as compounds I have tried, I have used just about all of their injectables, and usually brew up my own orals.

many other labs use purple panda raw material to make their products.  I have never had an issue with potency, and or mixed or different as advertised compounds as prior people have stated (the fishing newbies). 

you can get a lot of bunk gear out there, such as test prop being marketed as other oils.  Test prop is cheap to make, and gives the user the feeling of being “on” and getting results.   Anyone with any sort of experience in AAS can spot that pretty quickly.  I have NEVER had such issue with purple panda.  Test is very potent, tren hits hard, deca fills you out nicely etc etc.

you cant beat the price and potency, and now lately the bigger volume vials.

Edited by Mikk0090
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Weird. My buddy ran about 5 kits of their blue tops with great results and the expected sides.  I’ve not ran it myself, but just second hand info from my best friend.  

im not familiar with pregnancy testing gear, so I can’t comment on that.

maybe speak to their customer service before putting them on blast on this forum, they have NEVER let me down and I’ve ran their products numerous times.  Their customer service is always more than happy to help as well.

Can you show proof of these claims ? I’m sorry but with the level of honesty on the Internet I’m skeptical with someone saying this without solid proof . I assume you also dissolved it and measured the rate it dissolved and what the outcome was when it dissolved ,  Did you know Hcg completely dissolves into a liquid while HGH remains clumpy .

Purple panda is top quality raws and they would not be here if they were subpar . So if you can’t back these claims and I find out there is an agenda here you will be banned this is your only warning , I will contact them myself and get to the bottom of it . And you just joined under an hour ago and no introduction just straight to the review section to bash a sponsor I don’t have to tell you how that looks. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

Yea I jumped on this one.  PP holds a special place in my heart and got on the defense when I read that from a brand new member.  I’m currently seeing daily changes in my physique running only their gear at the moment, and the only issue I ever had was resolved within 24hrs.  

sounds like the whole “I’m 4 weeks into my first cycle and don’t look like Arnold yet, must be fake gear”

7 hours ago, Sethpaschal said:

I’d have to agree with everyone else. I solely use purple panda and have never questioned their products. As you can see...the results speak for themselves. I’m 16 years in...and I look like Arnold’s 😃

4828C665-8356-47D4-9FF8-D67E056C114F.jpeg

I’m jealous of those arms bro.  Mine are genetically small I’m thinking lol.

On 11/12/2020 at 7:24 PM, Johnndjrbr said:

DO NOT BUY THEIR HGH

I tested it with a pregnancy test and it came up POSITIVE!  They are using HCG - if you have it test it yourself with a pregnancy test 

These are always such weird reports. Not saying this isn't true,I haven't used the lab or the product, but the most common HCG coming from China is 5,000iu per vial, the most common GH coming from China is 10iu per vial. If you're getting it from China that HCG costs you 10-20 a vial and domestically it goes for 30-80. The GH costs 5-10 from China and domestically it goes for 12-30. Given that HCG costs more and goes for more, why would a lab in Canada or manufacturer in China swap it out? Even if the HCG was 1,000iu per vial instead of 5,000iu the cost of the GH is probably the same or even still cheaper because the odd dose of the HCG would drive the cost up.

Edited by Blitz

Yup ordered 3 weeks ago waiting on shipment says it has left country of origin its been 2 weeks. Have used them in the past. I've had one package seized here in NZ. Turn around used to be fast but understand things change 

I don’t know about NZ, but here in the states it’s about a 25-30 day turnaround from order to delivery.  I’ve ordered numerous times in all ranges of value.  For me each order is handled the same, $200 is the same as $1500 in delivery time.  

still no complaints for this lab.  Potency and prices are worth the wait.

I'm surprised it takes that long in the states i thought most of the top sources had warehouses in the USA. I know a couple others that are top rated on another board and the guys in the states get their raw's from them and they usually have their package in like 5 days. I wish their was a source north of the boarder that would do this.

Edited by Candrop

@Ryujiinis correct with his analogy too many cooks in the kitchen things tend to get burned, Not to mention it cuts deeply into profits you are paying inflated rent due to the nature of your business as well as plain sight security not to mention you are paying folks to keep their mouth shut just not good.