Purple Panda Labs

OLYMPIC

Did anyone else get this email today from ppl service email address? Guessing their ordering system has been compromised. I’ve removed sensitive info which was name and address of my last order. 

Dear! We are the private investigators working as appointment by Drug Enforcement Administration. Recently we have seized PurplePandaLabs databases with all sensitive information. As I can see you have bought here some controlled substances, which was delivered to your address xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. In fact, I have to send all found information for our employers, but since we are private investigators and not the direct staff of DEA, I can erase some information before sending. But since it carries risks for me and my job anyway, I will not do it for free. In order for me to do this, you must transfer $950 (USD) worth of bitcoins to the address: 1CU9u2APgzzW9sHiVLovXyERNy9si5xQic After you make the transaction, write to me at PPL_info_deletion@protonmail.com from your email that you used to order. In the letter, write the wallet number or transaction number that you used to transfer. As soon as I receive the transaction, I will delete all information related to your email and your orders from the database, before it is transferred to DEA. You can ignore this letter or think for a while, but hurry - in three days I have to send all the information I received to DEA and then no one will be able to delete records from their databases about your actions. So, I expect from you to transfer $950 (USD) in BTC to the address 1CU9u2APgzzW9sHiVLovXyERNy9si5xQic and letter with your wallet or transaction number to the email PPL_info_deletion@protonmail.com

2 minutes ago, Sethpaschal said:

Did anyone else get this email today from ppl service email address? Guessing their ordering system has been compromised. I’ve removed sensitive info which was name and address of my last order. 

Dear! We are the private investigators working as appointment by Drug Enforcement Administration. Recently we have seized PurplePandaLabs databases with all sensitive information. As I can see you have bought here some controlled substances, which was delivered to your address xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. In fact, I have to send all found information for our employers, but since we are private investigators and not the direct staff of DEA, I can erase some information before sending. But since it carries risks for me and my job anyway, I will not do it for free. In order for me to do this, you must transfer $950 (USD) worth of bitcoins to the address: 1CU9u2APgzzW9sHiVLovXyERNy9si5xQic After you make the transaction, write to me at PPL_info_deletion@protonmail.com from your email that you used to order. In the letter, write the wallet number or transaction number that you used to transfer. As soon as I receive the transaction, I will delete all information related to your email and your orders from the database, before it is transferred to DEA. You can ignore this letter or think for a while, but hurry - in three days I have to send all the information I received to DEA and then no one will be able to delete records from their databases about your actions. So, I expect from you to transfer $950 (USD) in BTC to the address 1CU9u2APgzzW9sHiVLovXyERNy9si5xQic and letter with your wallet or transaction number to the email PPL_info_deletion@protonmail.com

Hey mate. I got the same email. looks like their server has been compromised sadly. 

Its a mass scam email that is going around to a large number of their clients. 

The story is mixed but the gist of it is that it is an ex employee who had access to their data base and is using a bot to mass email anyone it has access too. 

This is why the details are limited to the name and address used (email address as well) but no actual order details. 

It has been confirmed by Panda as being a scam and the advice is to just delete and move on (do not reply to it)

On a side note, the employee in question lives in the same city as Panda (PRC) and is being dealt with. If you savvy to what that means over here, its more than a stern talking too. 

If anymore info comes out, Ill let you know. 

They know we got our stimmy checks here in the states!  Lol..    scammer did it all wrong.   He should have just left it at the DEA has your info fucker.   Just to scare people.  As soon as there’s a bribe mentioned it’s always fake.   

I can’t say I feel bad for the dude.  I could only imagine what’s going to happen to him for his stupidity.  Probably too Mach sake to drink.

whatever happened to getting drunk and “accidentally “ sending everyone in your address book a dick pic?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Everyone,

New to the forum. Curious if anyone has ordered since the spam e-mail and if they've been able to get their orders delivered to Canada? Noticed there are some new customs restrictions that were put in place in January.

Thanks!

• 3 months later...

I’d like to give another shout out to PP!  recent order to USA took 35 days total.  Everything came packaged personally and they even got some new vial graphics going on!   And as always potent and painless.

ive never used mk677 before, and I got that hunger everyone talks about 2 hours after taking.

1 40mcg clen tab making me shaky

tren is hitting hard.   

no complaints and kudos to PurplePanda for always coming through

383C4F56-A9E3-44AE-9AFC-D66C24B3DC22.jpeg

• Like 1

Yep custom molded ones lol.  Some of their vials are almost keep sake for collecting lol.

yea I’m weary of the mk, I do like how I feel on it, but I’ll be assessing it at around 6 weeks out.  Figured it was cheap enough and I wanted to try it.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i have ordered several times and as long as you dont want someone to come with the box and hand hold i think they have great stuff.  the fact i have received it is 96% success.  I at least now have the luxury of then testing it out and using it.  stealth is good.  the site now though says 5000.00 usd for shipping for anywhere in the world.  website needs some work. I did not cry though, i emailed and they processed my order via email and all was cheap and i got the goods.  I like ppl so far for sure.  turkish pharma though... they dont stealth anything.  and  i have yet to get a thing from them.

• 1 year later...

Hey all you degenerates. Been a while since i've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing alright.

Recently made an order from PPL for DNP. From time of payment to arriving in my mailbox was roughly 3 weeks. I will not go into any detail about the packaging of the order but there was never any issue with it clearing once it landed. 

Crystal DNP powder. First dose at 200mg. No issues to report so far. Definitely feel the warmth once it kicked in.