Prolactin?

Viking88

Okay, here goes my first post on here. I've just been running  a straight sust 350 cycle to get going again (350 x 2 a week). Im at about week 6 in on a 12 week run. I'll tweak my next one. I've been off for about 5 years and I'm in my mid 40's. But, prior to that, I've never suffered from gyno in my life! Well, I sware my nipples have been getting hard over nothing lately. If one of my kids hits me to hard in the chest to hug me or something I actually feel it. Theres no lumps just 'erect nipples' so far.  I got some arimidex but it doesnt help. Could erect nipples be a side effect of the test? Could it be a prolactin issue? I know there's a ton of jokes you can make about it, but this has never happened and I wanted to catch it before it gets worse. And as everyone knows, when you 'research' stuff nowadays you get a million different answers. I trust yall because I've been following the forum for a while now.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Viking88 said:

Okay, here goes my first post on here. I've just been running  a straight sust 350 cycle to get going again (350 x 2 a week). Im at about week 6 in on a 12 week run. I'll tweak my next one. I've been off for about 5 years and I'm in my mid 40's. But, prior to that, I've never suffered from gyno in my life! Well, I sware my nipples have been getting hard over nothing lately. If one of my kids hits me to hard in the chest to hug me or something I actually feel it. Theres no lumps just 'erect nipples' so far.  I got some arimidex but it doesnt help. Could erect nipples be a side effect of the test? Could it be a prolactin issue? I know there's a ton of jokes you can make about it, but this has never happened and I wanted to catch it before it gets worse. And as everyone knows, when you 'research' stuff nowadays you get a million different answers. I trust yall because I've been following the forum for a while now.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Whats the dose of adex you're using? If symptoms are showing up, I'd lower the test dose and use up to 1mg Adex daily until symptoms subside and then reduce that dose. Also worth noting, why would it be prolactin? Very clearly estrogen related, unless theres something else you're using - also, if it were high prolactin you'd experience lactation as well (at some point).

Also, is erect nipples the only noticeable thing? Typically, and I have experienced this one before as well - your nipples become almost itchy, very easily irritated. 

Edited by Corey5150

Yeah its just the nips, and they're only sore if I press on them when they get like that. But its weird, they come and go, almost like a chicks do - that's what was freaking me out. I've never had that happen with anything I've ever run. I've run plenty of test over the years and no problems. I started wondering if my age could be playing a role in it? I think I'm going to lower my dose and see if that helps any. What about PCT on something like this? I usually run my HCG towards the end of my cycle and then clomid about 3 weeks after last sust shot,, but with this happening is there something else I should be running with it?  As for the sources etc. I'd rather not mention those on here, but they've always shot me straight. 

Yeah me either. For now I'm just gonna lower the dose and finish this round out, do my pct and see if things don't go back to normal, (unless anyone else has some tips). I appreciate the feedback tho. I'm sure jealous of y'alls weather up there! It's already hot as a mofo down here in TX..

Yeah I think I'm going to just lower my dose, finish this run, do my pct and then get my blood work done. I feel like it'll It'll be too inaccurate if I go right now. I have a feeling my body may just be reacting to jumping into a "higher" dose of test after being off for so long. I know this isn't much of a cycle, but I wanted to test the waters to see how my body would react after the time off. And, no offense taken, I appreciate all of yalls input. That's why I joined! 

when was your last inject?

how long you been off for?

again,we are all here to help. I never in my history of 16 years heard of erect nips. I heard of lactacting,irrtated,lump in pecs etc. Dont let this discourage you because that is not the point.

Bloodwork is always the best way to see what is going on with your body

Maybe this is your bodies way of reacting to high test after  along time,i am unsure but don't let it get to you