Does anyone else do cuffed work?

Basically using ankle cuffs on cables around your wrists- somewhat popular with some british guys.  Super effective for crucifix lat raises as well as double cable tri extensions. Completely eliminates the grip/forearm out of the equation and I’ve seen significant side felt growth since starting. Anyone else do these?

23 minutes ago, NorthernLifters said:

This is interesting, kind of like people who used those stimulating pads on muscles they were training 

People actually use Tens Machines on their muscles while training? I had to buy one for my back. Most useless thing I ever purchased and the industry in regards to if you have extended health benefits to pay is a joke. The Physio place that I got mine from charged my insurance almost $700 for something I could have bought online for about $50 Canadian lol. Had  no idea at the time cuz if my insurance pays no issue I don't ever really look it up but  was looking something else up in the records, saw that and nearly choked! Apparently that's not an oddball thing, it happens all the time.

Edited by Francis "Frank" Castle

2 hours ago, NorthernLifters said:

This is interesting, kind of like people who used those stimulating pads on muscles they were training 

Are you talking about the one that brad rowe uses? He loves that thing. It’s in a few of his videos I think but I remember I saw him dragging something like that around when I was down there.