Anavar

I wouldn’t really have a solid answer for this as I feel if you get some bloods and your liver values and lipids come back in range I’d say have at er. But it’s a blind guess from here. I too am about 6 weeks removed from taking var for 6 weeks. I have the itch like you lol. Gunna wait a few more weeks then hop back in as I am also taking tudca for liver protection. You taking anything for that?

42 minutes ago, ElectricRocker said:

I wouldn’t really have a solid answer for this as I feel if you get some bloods and your liver values and lipids come back in range I’d say have at er. But it’s a blind guess from here. I too am about 6 weeks removed from taking var for 6 weeks. I have the itch like you lol. Gunna wait a few more weeks then hop back in as I am also taking tudca for liver protection. You taking anything for that?

Yeah tudca. 6 weeks ago I ran npp, test and anavar for 16 weeks. On trt for 6 weeks. maybe I’ll jump on anavar for the first 4 weeks of my 12 week test/masterone cycle.