Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone, 

Feel free to send me any questions you may have and  I will do my best to answer them quickly.

Remember this is uncensored so dont be shy, the only rule I have is no source posting.

Ted

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keep in mind cycles vary greatly between individuals.  As well AAS is NOT i repeat NOT what makes a pro bodybuilder.  The bottom line is genetics in BB.  You can do as much gear and gh as u like but if you dont have significantly good genes for BB you will never be very successful.  

My example is from pros I have worked with and from friends who are pros now who I have competed with in the past.

Typically a long ester test base is used ie 1000mg to 1500mg weekly. Combine that with an anabolic such as Nandrolone, Equipoise, and or Trenbolone.  Nandrolone 400-800mg weekly, EQ 400-800mg weekly, Tren acetate 100mg EOD.  Very few use orals mostly because they kill appetite and are liver toxic so career longevity is a priority. HGH is used and this can vary greatly ive seen anything from 4iu daily to 10-15iu daily.  Most typically run 6-10iu daily.  The latest is running 10iu HGH post workout only.  This is pharm grade stuff only.

Most BB who use a tonne of gear are using shitty stuff and if it were good would be extremely sick at some of the dosages used. Also many use more out of fear that others are using more and that they dont want to give up any edge. Keep in mind it is an unfounded fear.  The body can only use a maximum amount efficiently, any more and the body starts to fight the drug as a foreign substance and you will see gains diminish.

 

T

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, tedtrushbodyathletica said:

Hi everyone, 

Feel free to send me any questions you may have and  I will do my best to answer them quickly.

Remember this is uncensored so dont be shy, the only rule I have is no source posting.

Ted

Hey hun great to have you on board my dear friend...your the best🤗🤗

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, tedtrushbodyathletica said:

Keep in mind cycles vary greatly between individuals.  As well AAS is NOT i repeat NOT what makes a pro bodybuilder.  The bottom line is genetics in BB.  You can do as much gear and gh as u like but if you dont have significantly good genes for BB you will never be very successful.  

My example is from pros I have worked with and from friends who are pros now who I have competed with in the past.

Typically a long ester test base is used ie 1000mg to 1500mg weekly. Combine that with an anabolic such as Nandrolone, Equipoise, and or Trenbolone.  Nandrolone 400-800mg weekly, EQ 400-800mg weekly, Tren acetate 100mg EOD.  Very few use orals mostly because they kill appetite and are liver toxic so career longevity is a priority. HGH is used and this can vary greatly ive seen anything from 4iu daily to 10-15iu daily.  Most typically run 6-10iu daily.  The latest is running 10iu HGH post workout only.  This is pharm grade stuff only.

Most BB who use a tonne of gear are using shitty stuff and if it were good would be extremely sick at some of the dosages used. Also many use more out of fear that others are using more and that they dont want to give up any edge. Keep in mind it is an unfounded fear.  The body can only use a maximum amount efficiently, any more and the body starts to fight the drug as a foreign substance and you will see gains diminish.

 

T

Interesting to note - you didn't include insulin in there? Overlooked? Not something you typically use? 

Do you think HGH is needed to compete at the higher levels? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Insulin use has changed quite dramatically over the last few years.  Mostly because of the sides ie distended stomach and fat gain.  Currently the trend is to use it pre workout with a pre workout and intra workout drink.  This all but eliminates the fat gain and if used correctly will yield fairly decent results.  Humalog must be used not Humulin R as R is much too long lasting.  8-15iu preworkout with  a pre carb+amino acid drink plus an intra workout drink containing fast carbs and aminos.  I have know many pros who did not use HGH or used it very sparingly.  I think it provides significant positive effects if used both off season and precontest.  I have done shows with and without it and can honestly with I look better.  It provides a more 3D effect like look to the body.

 

T

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, tedtrushbodyathletica said:

Insulin use has changed quite dramatically over the last few years.  Mostly because of the sides ie distended stomach and fat gain.  Currently the trend is to use it pre workout with a pre workout and intra workout drink.  This all but eliminates the fat gain and if used correctly will yield fairly decent results.  Humalog must be used not Humulin R as R is much too long lasting.  8-15iu preworkout with  a pre carb+amino acid drink plus an intra workout drink containing fast carbs and aminos.  I have know many pros who did not use HGH or used it very sparingly.  I think it provides significant positive effects if used both off season and precontest.  I have done shows with and without it and can honestly with I look better.  It provides a more 3D effect like look to the body.

 

T

Interesting, if you had to push for either GH usage during prep or offseason which do you think would elicit a better result? - if you could only run it during one specified period. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Corey5150 said:

Interesting, if you had to push for either GH usage during prep or offseason which do you think would elicit a better result? - if you could only run it during one specified period. 

I would go with pre contest as the difference is more noticeable when you diet down and are using HGH.

T

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, NorthernLifters said:

@Talon check out our new pro here. 

I love it so happy to see this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Thanks for doing this. I've got just one question for now, but besides Test, what is your preferred compound to use on-season and off-season, and what is the most commonly used compound in bodybuilding today?

Edited by instagrande

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/13/2019 at 6:01 PM, tedtrushbodyathletica said:

Hi everyone, 

Feel free to send me any questions you may have and  I will do my best to answer them quickly.

Remember this is uncensored so dont be shy, the only rule I have is no source posting.

Ted

Welcome aboard.

While not really my wheelhouse, I find all of this very interesting, and any day you don't learn something is wasted as far as I am concerned. I look forward to reading the Q&A and expanding my knowledge. When listening to someone that really knows their stuff it's rare that you don't pick up a little gem here and there that can be benefited from personally, as well, regardless of whether or not the over-all focus is directly related to you.

All the best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, instagrande said:

Thanks for doing this. I've got just one question for now, but besides Test, what is your preferred compound to use on-season and off-season, and what is the most commonly used compound in bodybuilding today?

My pleasure, 

Test should always be used as a base because it is the most anabolic in terms of muscle growth.  Besides test the second most preferred is tren acetate.  It works extremely well off season for added intensity and growth and it works wonderfully during contest prep as a non aromatizing androgen for holding onto muscle and imparting a hard dense vascular look if you are relatively lean. The most common compound is test by a long shot.

T

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Francis "Frank" Castle said:

Welcome aboard.

While not really my wheelhouse, I find all of this very interesting, and any day you don't learn something is wasted as far as I am concerned. I look forward to reading the Q&A and expanding my knowledge. When listening to someone that really knows their stuff it's rare that you don't pick up a little gem here and there that can be benefited from personally, as well, regardless of whether or not the over-all focus is directly related to you.

All the best.

Thanks!

T

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To start thanks for doing this and being open to answering questions.

What does a typical offseason diet look for you meal by meal? How often do pros utilize cheat meals? I know this varies pro by pro and there genetics / metabolisms..  just intrested in offseason diet tactics 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, whatsup said:

 what do their workouts look like ?

This varies greatly.  From 5 days per week to 6 to twice daily to 3 on 1 off etc.

The workouts themselves really dont matter much what does matter is the intensity needs to be very high.  As well anyone on the Olympia stage is strong.  What I mean by that is they never got that big by lifting light weights. So if you think 2 plates per side on the bench for 6 reps is going to get you a pro card think again.  I am talking heavy weight, ie 400+ bench, 500-600+ squat and deadlift, 225-315 shoulder presses, 325-450 bent over rows, 130-180lb dumbbell presses.  I think you get the picture.  This may not be how they train currently however at some point in their lifting careers when they needed to put on serious size this is the only way. Once size is put on weights can be reduced to reduce joint deterioration and increase career longevity. Its called the evolution of training...you need to adapt in order to survive. BB is a long distance race not a sprint.

T

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Littlefry said:

To start thanks for doing this and being open to answering questions.

What does a typical offseason diet look for you meal by meal? How often do pros utilize cheat meals? I know this varies pro by pro and there genetics / metabolisms..  just intrested in offseason diet tactics 

Typical off season is 6 meals 50g pro, 15g fat, and 30g carbs per meal.  I dont eat many carbs because I dont do well on high carbs so some meals may be carb free.  Most pros eat cheat meals during the off season., some more then others.  I always had clients have at least one cheat per week off season depending on metabolism. Some guys like Juan Diesel Morel can eat one every day without issue.

T

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tedtrushbodyathletica said:

Typical off season is 6 meals 50g pro, 15g fat, and 30g carbs per meal.  I dont eat many carbs because I dont do well on high carbs so some meals may be carb free.  Most pros eat cheat meals during the off season., some more then others.  I always had clients have at least one cheat per week off season depending on metabolism. Some guys like Juan Diesel Morel can eat one every day without issue.

T

I see. So you run a bit lower carbs but a mixture of pro / carb / fat for most meals. Your favorite cheat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really depends on where in the lifespan of their career.

 

Early on is much different then later.  Are they trying to add serious mass or are they advanced and looking to refine etc.

The point is there is not one best workout....you need to program your training for a goal and where you are in your career.

As an example will you start with compound movements or isolation...big question.

Give me more details.

 

T

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

serious mass..maybe underhand front raise before dumbbell incline. the next time maybe bench flat before flys. legs sometime preexhaust leg extension before sqjuat sometimes squats first. always varies...haven't followed a routine in a long time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...