If you want serious mass you MUST follow a routine otherwise you cannot track progress and you have nothing to determine gains.

For adding mass you should focus on compound movements first and then move to a higher rep compound movement then isolation.

ie Hamstring curls followed by squats followed by leg press followed by walking lunges followed by stiff legged deads.

T

Curious about the use of peptides and SARMS at this level. 

The rise in popular use out in the world seems immense. Seems like it’s all anyone’s talking about now a days  

How are they being utilized/are they even being used at this level like they are (seemingly) being used everywhere else  

The trouble with peptides and SARMS is there is no definitive research that proves they provide any benefit at all.  Yes there is anecdotal evidence however the actual benefits are not comparable to things like AAS or HGH.  If you are competing at a high level ie national or pro you will spend your money on things that are proven to work.  Nothing works better for building muscle than AA+ HGH + insulin.  I have tried many different peptides for growth and seen nothing.  I have tried peptides for things like tanning and joints and have seen benefits.  If i am going to spend the limited money I have for a high level show I would invest in HGH, insulin and good quality AAS.  I have seen very little peptide use at the pro level mainly for this reason.

T

• Thanks 1

This is another one just out of morbid curiosity. 

How do pros take all their gear everywhere? Weather that be flying nationally or internationally. I get that TRT you can have prescriptions but everything else? HGH, insulin every other AAS under the sun. Seems like it’s be a hard sell at any boarder (especially with the amounts that you said these guys could be taking) to have “legit” paper work for all their use. 

Typically someone else takes it for them or they have a contact where they are going.  I have competed in the US (IFBB North Americans) and brought a few things with me ie diuretic, clen, T3 but left all AAS at home.  Two to three days wont make much difference anyway.  Nobody has legit paper work for the gear necessary for an pro competitor.  

T

• Thanks 1