ElectricRocker

What do you do for a living?

14 hours ago, Monkey said:

I guess I am the only farm laborer on board 

I have experience with that, I was my parents slave labour on the farm.  Owned 2 sections of land, plus another 100 acres elsewhere that we grew hay on.

Mainly raised beef cattle, but rented some land to sheep.  My mom made a pair of valcro gloves for us to use, lol.  I’m not shitting you she stitched valcro inside a pair of old work gloves, my dad said, hey we have sheep, here’s a pair of gloves, put a foot into each rubber boot and you are no your way.  Valcro grips better, lol.

My parents were fucked up, lol.

Edited by Sorbate
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Sorbate said:

I have experience with that, I was my parents slave labour on the farm.  Owned 2 sections of land, plus another 100 acres elsewhere that we grew hay on.

Mainly raised beef cattle, but rented some land to sheep.  My mom made a pair of valcro gloves for us to use, lol.  I’m not shitting you she stitched valcro inside a pair of old work gloves, my dad said, hey we have sheep, here’s a pair of gloves, put a foot into each rubber boot and you are no your way.  Valcro grips better, lol.

My parents were fucked up, lol.

Well bro that's lifestyle, farmer is never rich, although it's getting harder to own  a farm nowadays 

But even working for a good farmer I feel appeased and LOVE GOD'S COUNTRY 

Edited by Monkey
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Monkey said:

Well bro that's lifestyle, farmer is never rich, although it's getting harder to own  a farm nowadays 

But even working for a good farmer I feel appeased and LOVE GOD'S COUNTRY 

I live in the city, but miss living in the middle of nowhere an hour out of town.

But for work I need to be close.

• Like 1

I’m a podiatrist, and Have been working in my own practise for 2 years now. I gotta day being your own boss is a blessing and a curse sometimes. 

@Dadd_bodd I don’t know what my alarm guy did but ever since it was installed it says I have a window opened , but alarm doesn’t sound , but open a door a window and it sure goes off .

8 hours ago, BodyTechPharma said:

@Dadd_bodd I don’t know what my alarm guy did but ever since it was installed it says I have a window opened , but alarm doesn’t sound , but open a door a window and it sure goes off .

Interesting. I bet there is a short somewhere. Or damage to the wire. If it isn't tripping the alarm but other windows and doors are. I would call them and have them take a look at the panel. The thing about alarms is there are so many damn wires they would have to run tests. I'm more on the data wiring side but I definitely do deal with alarms daily and they can be tricky. Unless it's wireless then it would be a programming issue.