Would you stop a cycle if you experienced hair shedding or change the compounds?

Took Tren and Test for 6 weeks on recomp and the Tren had me shedding quite a bit suddenly a few days back (Run many test cycles before without losses but this was my first time with tren. I planned on dropping the tren at this point anyway because the middle portion of my cycle was planned to be tbol, npp and test to add some bulk, then I was going to go back to the Tren/Test again to finish off my cycle and harden up.

Shedding seems to be subsiding and I've currently decided to cruise on a lower dose of test for a week to let things calm down.

Week 7 now and I can either PCT off now, or hit the NPP and Tbol with my test and run that for 4 weeks before another few weeks of tren A.

What would you do? Drop the cycle now? PCT after NPP and Tbol (both very easy on the hair), or just do the cycle as planned?

Personally, I’d just keep going as planned. Baldness runs in my family, I knew it was gonna be a thing with or without AAS. And I was well warned that gear would speed it up, so it never really bothered me. I’ve been shaving my head for a while now. Looks good.

now don’t get me wrong, hair would be tits, but not gonna get upset over something I can’t change. Just my genetic card to play. So I’d just focus on bodybuilding goals and the best way to get there. 

But that’s just me. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, brianhale said:

Took Tren and Test for 6 weeks on recomp and the Tren had me shedding quite a bit suddenly a few days back (Run many test cycles before without losses but this was my first time with tren. I planned on dropping the tren at this point anyway because the middle portion of my cycle was planned to be tbol, npp and test to add some bulk, then I was going to go back to the Tren/Test again to finish off my cycle and harden up.

Shedding seems to be subsiding and I've currently decided to cruise on a lower dose of test for a week to let things calm down.

Week 7 now and I can either PCT off now, or hit the NPP and Tbol with my test and run that for 4 weeks before another few weeks of tren A.

What would you do? Drop the cycle now? PCT after NPP and Tbol (both very easy on the hair), or just do the cycle as planned?

Does male pattern baldness run in your family? If so, sorry to say nearly any AAS will simply speed the process up. 

Personally, it runs in my family so once I accepted it I moved on and didn't care otherwise lol And I'd actually say it was probably a little bit of both the test as well as the tren. Anything mildly androgenic can cause hair loss. 

• Like 2

Someone once told me that if your grandfather went bald you may as well. As though balding skips a generation,  does anyone know if this is true cause my dad is in his 70's and still has quite a bit of hair, mine has been thinning alot last couple years. My grandfather on my dad's side died when I was a kid but I remember he was bald.

Edited by Shelbysdad
  • Like 1

nah nobody in my family is bald and I still have a full head of hair. Never shed before on any cycles.

The Tren effect I'd say.

Based on what I've heard nobody is truly immune as 99% of the population are signficantly bald past 80, we just have different levels of tolerence.

3 hours ago, Corey5150 said:

Does male pattern baldness run in your family? If so, sorry to say nearly any AAS will simply speed the process up. 

Personally, it runs in my family so once I accepted it I moved on and didn't care otherwise lol And I'd actually say it was probably a little bit of both the test as well as the tren. Anything mildly androgenic can cause hair loss. 

Never had any probs with test at higher levels.

Edited by brianhale

Question for the experts, if I supplement my natural test levels (pre cycle bloods) with the same endogenous levels would that put me at more risk than just going into pct?

IE; does endogenous test carry more risk than natural test at the same dosage? I don't think I am very sensitive to test but now that it triggered it may need to be taken out of the equation.

I have fin on hand but I don't think it's applicable here. Nizoral is my best bet to keep slowing the shedding while on cycle.

Edited by brianhale
mr

1 hour ago, Blitz said:

I was having issues with anadrol a couple years ago, stopped the cycle and haven't used drol since. Priorities I guess.

i totally would stop the cycle but I'm just going to super low dose the test and run npp and maybe some tbol.

I can't see it making much difference but I will monitor my progress and go straight into pct if it starts getting worse again.

I think harsh things to your hairline can be used  but you have to be  quick about it.Hop off after 2 to 3 weeks. 6 on Tren was obviously a bit too long for me. Still want at least 2 weeks on Tren before pct, ideally, but hair is priority so I'll have to keep a close eye on things and only proceed if the conditions are optimal.

Edited by brianhale

4 hours ago, brianhale said:

i totally would stop the cycle but I'm just going to super low dose the test and run npp and maybe some tbol.

I can't see it making much difference but I will monitor my progress and go straight into pct if it starts getting worse again.

I think harsh things to your hairline can be used  but you have to be  quick about it.Hop off after 2 to 3 weeks. 6 on Tren was obviously a bit too long for me. Still want at least 2 weeks on Tren before pct, ideally, but hair is priority so I'll have to keep a close eye on things and only proceed if the conditions are optimal.

I'm lucky, tren has never caused me issues and I think I've used it in almost every cycle for the last 6 years. I have had thin hair since I was a child and my dad was bald before 30. I seem to be beating the odds, but anadrol got me a bit.

1st thing id do is reduce my tren dosage slightly. Switch to tren ace if u arent already on it. (Tren e is just not ever an intelligent choice in my opinion).  And the big one...id do my injections ED.

Any time im having unwanted sides I'll try to lower the dose slightly+increase my injection frequency.  Hopefully that fixes or atleast reduces the issue so u can then start creeping back up on the doses.

• 6 months later...