HGH Storage while at work

MaddBra

Hey all

I am looking to start my first run of gh but I am unsure on how I will store it. I work 4 days on 4 off. Once I get to work I don’t go home and don’t have access to a fridge for storage purposes. Could I keep it in a small cooler in my room and rotate out ice packs daily?

thanks!

10 hours ago, MaddBra said:

Hey all

I am looking to start my first run of gh but I am unsure on how I will store it. I work 4 days on 4 off. Once I get to work I don’t go home and don’t have access to a fridge for storage purposes. Could I keep it in a small cooler in my room and rotate out ice packs daily?

thanks!

I see no reason why that wouldn’t work! 

You could also consider MK.

Edited by Corey5150

6 hours ago, Corey5150 said:

I see no reason why that wouldn’t work! 

You could also consider MK.

I hear a lot of guys talking about running MK instead of GH, for a variety of reasons. What’s your experience as far as comparable results or even differing results?

id never do mk,the day that hospitals and anti aging clinics finally use mk after years of testing, i may consider it

theres no way i would use a synthetic produced item that is still far from being fully tested and expect it to be on par with real hgh

remember,hgh is prescribed to patients diagnosed with hiv,if mk had any type of similiarity,it would be under full testing and promoted. that is far from the case

aside from gh,once diluted it needs to be stored in a fridge,only real science shows that degradation occurs through uv. In its lypholized form it can stay upto 6 months at room temp

I have tested gh many times myself from broken pucks to vials at room temperate,my bloodwork has never ever changed. Lot of bro science out there

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NorthernLifters said:

id never do mk,the day that hospitals and anti aging clinics finally use mk after years of testing, i may consider it

theres no way i would use a synthetic produced item that is still far from being fully tested and expect it to be on par with real hgh

remember,hgh is prescribed to patients diagnosed with hiv,if mk had any type of similiarity,it would be under full testing and promoted. that is far from the case

aside from gh,once diluted it needs to be stored in a fridge,only real science shows that degradation occurs through uv. In its lypholized form it can stay upto 6 months at room temp

I have tested gh many times myself from broken pucks to vials at room temperate,my bloodwork has never ever changed. Lot of bro science out there

Thank you for the very thought out and insightful reply! 

As for MK over gh I had not considered it and won’t (before this great post) and even more after. I ran it for a month in the past purely for its sleep benefits and had great results in increased sleep quality. There were other external factors at play as well though. 

Onto to the gh storage. So once diluted I can store at room temperature and be fine as long as it’s room temperature and not boiling because the AC crashes?

18 hours ago, MaddBra said:

Thank you for the very thought out and insightful reply! 

As for MK over gh I had not considered it and won’t (before this great post) and even more after. I ran it for a month in the past purely for its sleep benefits and had great results in increased sleep quality. There were other external factors at play as well though. 

Onto to the gh storage. So once diluted I can store at room temperature and be fine as long as it’s room temperature and not boiling because the AC crashes?

aslong as its not sweating balls but bac water is what preserves it. make sure you use bac water and not sterile water. proteins will die in less than 24 hrs with sterile water

• Like 1