EQ and tren cycle

I find eq always fill me out alot and brings on vascularity even at a higher bf like 12% and really helps the shoulders pop more, that capped delta look. One of my favorite compounds out there. 

I havent run tren in over 3 years but I ran it with eq a couple time back in the day. Kept me full at 600mg. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ironmaniac said:

For those of you that have stacked tren ace or enanthate with EQ for cutting,,, did you find that the EQ avoided the flat look?

I personally like to lower my test dose as I introduce EQ, I do find it can help with fullness to an EXTENT. I think there are better steroids to help volumize - or even introducing more carbs/sodium into your diet (obviously this is dependent on your goal). 

On 6/19/2019 at 9:28 AM, Littlefry said:

I find eq always fill me out alot and brings on vascularity even at a higher bf like 12% and really helps the shoulders pop more, that capped delta look. One of my favorite compounds out there. 

I havent run tren in over 3 years but I ran it with eq a couple time back in the day. Kept me full at 600mg. 

What were your dosages on this EQ and tren stack? How long did you run it?

On 6/19/2019 at 1:55 PM, Corey5150 said:

I personally like to lower my test dose as I introduce EQ, I do find it can help with fullness to an EXTENT. I think there are better steroids to help volumize - or even introducing more carbs/sodium into your diet (obviously this is dependent on your goal). 

What steroids would you say are the best to use to volumize on a cutting cycle?