Muscle-Gear.net ?

About a year and a half ago I was put on to this site Muscle-Gear when I was looking to buy locally some Modafinil. I hadn't set up my mail drop in the USA yet and no one would ship to Canada. Anyway, the process seemed sketch at the time, maybe less so now but paid by money order sent electronically to The Ukraine I believe it was. Somewhere in that area anyway. I received the Modafinil promptly and it was retail box, that I think is source from India/Pakistan where you can buy it OTC.

They also sell all manner of Anabolics/Gear/etc and I have heard chatter on both sides of it saying legit and scammers. The reason I'm asking about it is after reading some of the controversial info about Terragen stuff I remembered these guys list it for sale. Now the prods look like pic below.  I remember people talking about it not being authentic etc.

They are based out of and ship out of Ontario.

Anyone know anything about them? I have no need to do any further business with them just curious.

testoacetate-100_1.png

Edited by Francis "Frank" Castle

On 6/27/2019 at 10:30 AM, Francis "Frank" Castle said:

About a year and a half ago I was put on to this site Muscle-Gear when I was looking to buy locally some Modafinil. I hadn't set up my mail drop in the USA yet and no one would ship to Canada. Anyway, the process seemed sketch at the time, maybe less so now but paid by money order sent electronically to The Ukraine I believe it was. Somewhere in that area anyway. I received the Modafinil promptly and it was retail box, that I think is source from India/Pakistan where you can buy it OTC.

They also sell all manner of Anabolics/Gear/etc and I have heard chatter on both sides of it saying legit and scammers. The reason I'm asking about it is after reading some of the controversial info about Terragen stuff I remembered these guys list it for sale. Now the prods look like pic below.  I remember people talking about it not being authentic etc.

They are based out of and ship out of Ontario.

Anyone know anything about them? I have no need to do any further business with them just curious.

testoacetate-100_1.png

I've been using them on and off for a few years...nowadays I only get pharma grade stuff that none of the sponsors have...just ordered some nolva a few weeks ago...all good!

• Like 1