Arimidex

What is the proper protocol for arimidex on cycle would 0.5 E3d be sufficient? Please chime in as my experience is very limited in this.

Depends on what you're taking, how much you're taking, your body composition and how your body responds. I aromatize like a mofo so just 300mg Test/weekly needs 3mg of Adex/week. Some folks need 0 AI on that amount. Half-life of Adex is 72-hours so to keep blood levels stable, dose Adex at EoD and get bloods done and adjust accordingly.

• Like 2

There is no proper protocol.....ideally u want to use none.

-Anti estrogens are horrible on the lipids..especially arimidex. Always use aromasin instead.

-estrogen is very important in building muscle and strength.  Sure if ur getting on stage soo or have a photo shoot or wedding load up on anti e to look good foe that event but staying loaded with them 365 is only killing ur gains...and ur health

-they make tendons and ligaments brittle.  Many people think these bodybuilders often get injured while deep in prep bc theyre dehydrated.  I disagree completely.  If anything theyre MORE hydrated deeper in prep bc theyre drinking water to try to satiate their hunger a bit.  Its from taking more and more anti estrogens.

With all of that on the table the proper dose is determined by your bloodwork. Just like anything else.  Why guess when u dont need to?

• Like 1

On 6/28/2019 at 12:59 PM, CapeBretonDadBod said:

What is the proper protocol for arimidex on cycle would 0.5 E3d be sufficient? Please chime in as my experience is very limited in this.

According to Dr Rand McClain, who seems to be pretty highly respected, and after watching a boatload of his vids I would say he is quite knowledgeable. He said flat out, in all the years he;s been doing this he has never had a single patient that didn't require an AI, if evn only in a very small prophylactic dose. Not 1 single one!. I'll link one of his vids where he talks about this but his vids are great content so I've watched all I can find.

Dr. Rand McClain - Ask The Doc

• Like 1

On 6/30/2019 at 8:19 AM, Francis "Frank" Castle said:

According to Dr Rand McClain, who seems to be pretty highly respected, and after watching a boatload of his vids I would say he is quite knowledgeable. He said flat out, in all the years he;s been doing this he has never had a single patient that didn't require an AI, if evn only in a very small prophylactic dose. Not 1 single one!. I'll link one of his vids where he talks about this but his vids are great content so I've watched all I can find.

Dr. Rand McClain - Ask The Doc

I watch allhis vids too.  His one on his 30 day liver clense protocol changed my life.

However 90% of his patients are ur typical LA actor types or bar-star fuck boys aka DBol+Molly weekend warriors.  Where they care much more about how they look rather than building muscle.

100% u'll look better with an AI thrown in. But 100% that AI can hurt ur gains.

If I were training for a power based sport or looking to gain as much new tissue as possible I really like to keep AI very very very low.

I prefer to choose and dose my compounds accordingly if I feel I have too high of estrogen.

In other words if its offseason and I'm running 1g test + 600 deca/npp/eq weekly as an example.  I'd MUCH rather throw in masteron or proviron than an AI.  

Lastly IF u are going to use an AI.  Dont use arimidex.  Aromasin is FAR healthier on the lipid profile.  Never use letro unless it's right before a show or ur trying to deal with gyno.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Synyster said:

I watch allhis vids too.  His one on his 30 day liver clense protocol changed my life.

However 90% of his patients are ur typical LA actor types or bar-star fuck boys aka DBol+Molly weekend warriors.  Where they care much more about how they look rather than building muscle.

100% u'll look better with an AI thrown in. But 100% that AI can hurt ur gains.

If I were training for a power based sport or looking to gain as much new tissue as possible I really like to keep AI very very very low.

I prefer to choose and dose my compounds accordingly if I feel I have too high of estrogen.

In other words if its offseason and I'm running 1g test + 600 deca/npp/eq weekly as an example.  I'd MUCH rather throw in masteron or proviron than an AI.  

Lastly IF u are going to use an AI.  Dont use arimidex.  Aromasin is FAR healthier on the lipid profile.  Never use letro unless it's right before a show or ur trying to deal with gyno.

Thanks for the info mate, much appreciated.

One of the things I really like about Rand McClain is there isn't the least tiny whiff even of elitism or anything like that. Despite his vast knowledge, how highly regarded he is, and how long he's been around, he seems like one of the most humble, down to earth guys you would ever meet and I have seen people posting about how they emailed him and got a response with a well thought out, not rushed, answer same day. based on what I have seen in his vids I believe it! I didn't know about his clients but that makes perfect sense!

All the best :{)=

• 1 month later...
On 7/4/2019 at 9:49 PM, Synyster said:

With due respect, the AI doses Rand mentions could crush estrogen for some. Primo, DHB, Masteron etc. might be equally effective, with respect to estrogen management. However, unlike arimidex, masteron is probably not medically prescribable in these cases.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2019 at 3:19 AM, Synyster said:

Many people think these bodybuilders often get injured while deep in prep bc theyre dehydrated.  I disagree completely.  If anything theyre MORE hydrated deeper in prep bc theyre drinking water to try to satiate their hunger a bit.  Its from taking more and more anti estrogens.

This is really insightful. It's the elephant in the living room.