Pharma vs Chinese gh

Synyster

What are ur guys thoughts/experiences on pharma vs Chinese hgh?

Every pro ive ever heard interviewed has said dont even bother rolling the dice with Chinese.  It May be good this batch but who knows next time etc.  Plus its obviously not made with the same processes that pharma is made.

Btw I'm speaking about real pharma hgh...not "pharma".  Meaning serostim/omnitrope/humatrope/saizen etc.  I think there's 6 or 7 of them in canada.  If its not one of these brands it's NOT pharma hgh period.

• Like 1

I have only ever done Generic in one of it's many forms. I was buying Hygetropin direct from China at one point which was good but it was likely just another generic with a fancy box and some nice labels. I haven't noticed any considerable difference. maybe sometimes the stuff doesn't get transported properly; sits in the heat cooking the fuck out of it and rendering it useless? I don't know but I can say that so far I have been happy with what I am getting most of the time. I think the reason that Chinese Generic GH is so prevalent is because it works. If it didn't it would get killed by negative reviews and nobody would want to touch it.

9 hours ago, Neverwas said:

If anyone is paying the astronomical price of legit pharma GH and can speak for results I would love to hear about it

Sam over at Live Like a Viking YT channel did a video about this and he is using 1.5iu/day, 5 days on 2 off of the expensive stuff Omnitrope...compared it to one of the Rawz suppliers, which is likely Chinese I would think, and to MK677

Which is Better? MK 677, Pharmaceutical, or Generic HGH?

• Like 1

On 7/3/2019 at 6:23 AM, Francis "Frank" Castle said:

Sam over at Live Like a Viking YT channel did a video about this and he is using 1.5iu/day, 5 days on 2 off of the expensive stuff Omnitrope...compared it to one of the Rawz suppliers, which is likely Chinese I would think, and to MK677

That's a solid channel and a good couple of videos if you're thinking about using growth or MK

• Like 1

On 7/3/2019 at 8:23 AM, Francis "Frank" Castle said:

Thanks for passing this on....kinda matches up with what I have heard...the cost benefit to legit Pharmaceutical HGH is just not worth it in comparison to buying Generic (what he would call Pharma), maybe you have to take a little extra of the generic stuff to match the results of something like Omnitrope but at 3-4 times the price why not just go generic and take a bit more??

I was impressed to hear that his numbers with MK677 were roughly the same as 2iu of Generic GH.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neverwas said:

Thanks for passing this on....kinda matches up with what I have heard...the cost benefit to legit Pharmaceutical HGH is just not worth it in comparison to buying Generic (what he would call Pharma), maybe you have to take a little extra of the generic stuff to match the results of something like Omnitrope but at 3-4 times the price why not just go generic and take a bit more??

I was impressed to hear that his numbers with MK677 were roughly the same as 2iu of Generic GH.

You're welcome.

It's kind of a sad situation. There's so much misinfo out there about HGH, Peptides, other related stuff. Rarely a week goes by that I don't see some douchenozzle on YouTube proclaiming himself an expert and within a few seconds usually, something comes out of his gob that outs him as an idiot, or just a regular run of the mill snake oil salesman thats running down other sources etc to further his own business.

I watched one the other day where a guy was telling people that they needed to buy peptides only from his verified source because everyone else in the USA was getting them from pharmacies who imported them from China, and whatever ones didn't pass their QC they then sold them off to these other people who are then reselling them. So don't buy them because they failed QC due to heavy metals, contaminants etc etc. What an absolute load of crap but that was his pitch to get people to buy his stuff lol.

That's why I appreciate the Live Like a Viking content so much. Sam tells it like it is, from his viewpoint anyway, and doesn't push anything on you. The only source he even ever mentions he only mentions it as where he is sourcing, that his info/results comes from their product, and that you can get a discount code (tells you up front its an affiliate code) if you choose to buy there but that you should always do your own research and source where you feel comfortable...End of story....I appreciate that every time I hear it!

On 7/3/2019 at 8:23 AM, Francis "Frank" Castle said:

There is no comparison between legit pharm hgh and chinese, sorry.  Dont believe me write and email to John Meadows and ask him.

Much of the chinese gh has additives that incease water retention on purpose to make u think its real.

T

1 hour ago, tedtrushbodyathletica said:

There is no comparison between legit pharm hgh and chinese, sorry.  Dont believe me write and email to John Meadows and ask him.

Much of the chinese gh has additives that incease water retention on purpose to make u think its real.

T

I don't believe I made a call or judgement one way or the other, just pointed to some content I knew about. After that whomever is free to make their own choice about it I guess.

All I can really say about it, not being terribly knowledgeable on the topic, is that from everything I have seen of Sam over at Live Like a Viking I've never seen anything to doubt his credibility, he just doesn't read that way at all. Beyond that, taking then for granted that what he says in his video is true and the bloodwork results he showed are authentic, then the only conclusion I could draw is from the evidence in front of me, and would be the same conclusion that he came to.

I'm sure that some of the Chinese product is NFG just like there are bogus labs here in North America but I'd never even begin to try and say that all of the Chinese product is bad, or even that the majority of it is, as how could anyone possibly even know that. There's so much product coming out of China, that no one could even begin to know all of the sources, and there are sources that are available only through very specific contact that 100% ensures that you won't get bogus product. I don't have experience as a buyer in this industry but I have pretty extensive experience in another and dealing with Chinese manufacturers through a middle entity that makes it possible for companies in North America to do business with Chinese manufacturers that they'd likely not even find on their own and even if they did they'd likely not have trust enough to deal with them. The middle entity takes care of all of that with introductions, escrow services to establish trust, shipping logistics etc etc. There is literally no way to get ripped off or bad product and be stuck with it but more importantly the company would be basically shunned for doing that ONCE, one time and it's over for them!

I took a look out of curiosity and there are definitely sources for everything from steroids to peptides to SARMS to HGH available through this service I have used many times. And not just one or 2, there are quite a lot of them, enough that I was actually surprised a bit.That tells me then that there are 100% legit sources for all of this in China, beyond question. China is a hugely different entity than it was even 10 years ago. When I first started trying to source product there it was a nightmare and Jack Ma was basically at the top of everywhere you tried to deal. he's a snake and to be avoided but tenacity got me a few contacts and a few more over time and then an absolute genius came up with this service I was mentioning. After that it got a lot easier but even still, on this end, you need to have business cred as well or they just won't deal with you, too much hassle.

So anyway, I guess my point is that I don't think you can write China off as a source as they likely aren't any worse than all of the bogus labs/dealers that we have hear in North America and if you have the right contacts then you can source 100% legit product at significant savings compared to the Pharma stuff here, so why wouldn't you. And if I know this I'm sure others do too, 100% sure, so I'm sure they are bringing this stuff in and people are buying it and probably chuckling to themselves when they tell people it's from China, and what they paid for it,  and get told it's crap...

6 hours ago, tedtrushbodyathletica said:

T

Ive never done any hgh other than "hgh bombs" (hex + mod grf a few times a day) so I have no real opinion.

Buuuut as u said...john meadows as well as 99% of pros ive heard speak on it say pharma only.

But Also...pharma hgh is much cheaper and more plentiful in the USA.  Likely due to higher number of people with HIV/aids.

As for chinese stuff i do see that theres plenty that tests out just fine but I'm a bit iffy on that. I think they have something in there to fool the tests bc ive never once seen similar results with Chinese/non pharma that I see in others with the same dose of pharma.

• 1 month later...

Hello, I got a prescription for HGH from my doctor. I still have 7 month left on my prescription.  My insurance won't cover  the cost of the treatment and it is highly expensive and so I decided to stop it. In my case, it was for an experimental trial to see if the treatment could help slow the process of my muscular dystrophy. If someone feel unsafe about what he is taking, you can contact me in private for details and maybe I'll be able to help you. My prescription is currently for Somatropin 2IU / day , 60IU (20mg) / Month. (The Brand is Nutropin). They are Nutropin AQ pen 10mg boxes. My previous prescription was a different brand name Genotropin, so if you are unsure about those 2 products. I've seen those two brands. If you send me a picture, I can compare with the one I got from the pharmacy and tell you if they are the same as the one I get from the pharmacy. Hope I can help! I currently have 2 unused Nutropin AQ pen 10mg boxes from my last prescription in my refrigirator so just send me a pick and I'll compare. Have a good day. P.S sorry for my english, I live in Montreal so I'm french!

Edited by benneu155
spelling mistakes

• 1 year later...
On 8/31/2019 at 7:34 PM, benneu155 said:

Hello, I got a prescription for HGH from my doctor. I still have 7 month left on my prescription.  My insurance won't cover  the cost of the treatment and it is highly expensive and so I decided to stop it. In my case, it was for an experimental trial to see if the treatment could help slow the process of my muscular dystrophy. If someone feel unsafe about what he is taking, you can contact me in private for details and maybe I'll be able to help you. My prescription is currently for Somatropin 2IU / day , 60IU (20mg) / Month. (The Brand is Nutropin). They are Nutropin AQ pen 10mg boxes. My previous prescription was a different brand name Genotropin, so if you are unsure about those 2 products. I've seen those two brands. If you send me a picture, I can compare with the one I got from the pharmacy and tell you if they are the same as the one I get from the pharmacy. Hope I can help! I currently have 2 unused Nutropin AQ pen 10mg boxes from my last prescription in my refrigirator so just send me a pick and I'll compare. Have a good day. P.S sorry for my english, I live in Montreal so I'm french!

sending you good vibes Benneu155. muscular dystrophy I am sure sux. Hope you can keep it managed and live a great Life. peace

• 8 months later...

So to update I have since this original post started running Humatrope and absolutely love it. I managed to find a reasonably priced source which made it feasible to run my usual 2-4iu/d without breaking the bank. Much better results in terms of fatloss and less water retention. No more red welts at the injection site which was hit and miss with generics (I am very sensitive to this and with some I would look like I got hit by a golf ball).

I still get the numbness in the hands with higher doses but only when running up around 8iu/d Huma which honestly is too expensive for me to run anyway. I did this briefly just to see what the results were like.

I've done some generics that were bad and some that were good but nothing that compared to these 72iu Humatrope cartridges.

• Like 2