Hey guys,

Got a call from the doc and he wanted to put me on Natesto.. It's suppose to be a gel that you push inside your nostril 2 to 3 times a day. Anyone heard of it? Is it something that would work well for TRT or should I get the gel that you apply on your arms since its proven to be at least effective..

Thanks!

I think they have all been proven to work. The thing with sublingual or transdermal methods of treatment is, from what I've gathered, is the varying degree to how the individual absorbs. 

I'm on androgel (officially....lol) when I am off cycle and love it. My doc has had to taper my dosage down from my starting point because i seem to be a very good transdermal absorber, thiner skin maybe, more porous?

It is up to you whether you want to pack some gel up your nose or not. I only apply the androgel once a day on my shoulders. Done.  

• Like 1

Yeah I think I would prefer androgel too.. Doc told me the issue with Natesto is there's a period where you don't have any T in your system (mostly at night since each shot last for about 6-7 hours).. Annnnd you need to spray the T in your nose 2-3 times a day... Not sure Im gonna like that one. Anyway, I will try this method for a month and then see if its working at all or not for me, but would wayyy prefer to apply some androgel once a day and have T in my system 24/7.

• 1 month later...

Well, 2 months later and blood test came back really negative. Still low test and the gel does not seem to absorb well for me. Plus, the stuff cost so much since it is new on the market, I will ask to switch to IM injections. Would not recommend it to anyone, it's a pain in the ass to spread it evenly in the nose, sometimes it will get out of the nose and then you pretty much loose some of the product, my nose is always irritated... Stay away from Natesto.

2 hours ago, maskedmisery said:

Well, 2 months later and blood test came back really negative. Still low test and the gel does not seem to absorb well for me. Plus, the stuff cost so much since it is new on the market, I will ask to switch to IM injections. Would not recommend it to anyone, it's a pain in the ass to spread it evenly in the nose, sometimes it will get out of the nose and then you pretty much loose some of the product, my nose is always irritated... Stay away from Natesto.

Ya, I haven't seen anything positive about it. Why is everyone constantly trying to re-invent the wheel right? Just like that knob DR Keith Nichols who spends all his time telling people that his "sack cream" is better than anything else in the history or forevere lol....He's pretty much a certifiable nut job if you take a minute to listen to him you'll get it but again, what, shots don't work? No by far!

• Like 2

I have zero faith in doctors in this area, get a referral to an endocrinologist you may have better luck as far as treatment ,bloods and better dosing.and most are pretty cool if you tell them you cycle. If not take care of your own trt find your sweet spot.

13 minutes ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

I have zero faith in doctors in this area, get a referral to an endocrinologist you may have better luck as far as treatment ,bloods and better dosing.and most are pretty cool if you tell them you cycle. If not take care of your own trt find your sweet spot.

Yes that's what I was thinking of doing. If my endocrinologist does not put me on IM injections, I will take care of my own trt. And sorry if I was not clear but I am followed by an endocrinologist. 

11 hours ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

I’m very lucky. My old doc retired and I got a new doc. Very young Asian gent. I went in on blast to check my bloods on my first cycle. He was shocked at my test levels. I told him what I took (400 mg test) and right away he asked how I got it. I told him my friend is a bodybuilder. He said he’d feel better if I got it from him. He started me at 50 and kept asking how I felt, once I hit 125mg I told him I felt good and that’s where I cruise. I tell him what I need. Blood panels and such and he helps. I feel very lucky to have him.

still, when he comes in “how do you feel?” What a great doc. 

10 hours ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

I like between 125-175 mg per week depending on how I feel when I have good moods and sexy drive I stay at whatever dose.

Imo that’s the sweet area too. Feel great, build muscle and recover fast. No sides other than the boners lol

On 8/23/2019 at 12:22 AM, GainTrain said:

I’m very lucky. My old doc retired and I got a new doc. Very young Asian gent. I went in on blast to check my bloods on my first cycle. He was shocked at my test levels. I told him what I took (400 mg test) and right away he asked how I got it. I told him my friend is a bodybuilder. He said he’d feel better if I got it from him. He started me at 50 and kept asking how I felt, once I hit 125mg I told him I felt good and that’s where I cruise. I tell him what I need. Blood panels and such and he helps. I feel very lucky to have him.

still, when he comes in “how do you feel?” What a great doc. 

You're lucky to have such a progressive doctor ! Younger guy I'm assuming. My doc looked at me as if I had three heads when I asked about it.

12 hours ago, Infamous98 said:

You're lucky to have such a progressive doctor ! Younger guy I'm assuming. My doc looked at me as if I had three heads when I asked about it.

Yes very young. In fact, first thing I said to him was “well I’m officially old!” He asked me how so. “Well my docs gotta be ten years younger than me..” lol

• 1 month later...