Trying out a SARM - S23

I'm going to be trying out S23, thinking of starting in two weeks. First time trying a SARM, I've tried pretty much every oral AAS so I'll be able to compare pretty well. I've heard S23 is one of the strongest and somewhat similar to winstrol.

I'll be running it along side Test probably at 400mg and EQ between 6-900mg.

If I notice anything good or bad, I'll post up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've gotta say I wouldn't spend my money on it again. I'm coming up to 4 weeks and not really noticing anything I can directly attribute to it. My strength came on like it regularly would with 1000mg of test and now coming up to 4 weeks, vascularity is increasing like it should for 600mg of EQ. Orals aren't ever great for me so it wasn't likely to do much. I would definitely rather run winstrol or M1T. I'll continue to run it until I'm out, we'll see.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 8/11/2019 at 8:36 PM, Blitz said:

I've gotta say I wouldn't spend my money on it again. I'm coming up to 4 weeks and not really noticing anything I can directly attribute to it. My strength came on like it regularly would with 1000mg of test and now coming up to 4 weeks, vascularity is increasing like it should for 600mg of EQ. Orals aren't ever great for me so it wasn't likely to do much. I would definitely rather run winstrol or M1T. I'll continue to run it until I'm out, we'll see.

how confident are you that the source was realiable?and product is authentic?reason i ask because there are many positive reviews out there aswell

sometimes raw and item production makes a big difference

thank you for your honest opinion and update

4 hours ago, NorthernLifters said:

how confident are you that the source was realiable?and product is authentic?reason i ask because there are many positive reviews out there aswell

sometimes raw and item production makes a big difference

thank you for your honest opinion and update

I've been using the same source who came through this community for years without issue, he's never steered me wrong. I'm also coming up to 12 years using PEDs so I'm pretty tuned into how I respond.