Does clen cause cortisol spikes which make it a counter productive drug?

Cortisol = a chief reason for abominal a fat

Clen is supposed to shred it

When I'm on clen I feel strung out like my cortisol is spiked.

I don't really know anything about this just a thought I had.

Edited by brianhale

I think NO!  I have aproximative 15% of body fat and I want to cut to 10 %. What you think it is worth it to run a 8 week of clen only cycle ? (2 week on 2 week of )I read the info about clen in the book so I am aware of side effect but my question could one cycle cause a long term health problem ?

To me this is questionable.   Going from 15 to 10% bf, for the average guy ain't that tough with attention to food and a little self-discipline with little to zero muscle loss.   Sure, low single digits can be murder, I've been there, but 15 to 10? EC(A) maybe...

To me it's similar to someone asking "I'm just starting to lift weights and want to get bigger and stronger,  what gear should I use?".

On 7/8/2019 at 2:26 PM, RickHarley said:

I think NO!  I have aproximative 15% of body fat and I want to cut to 10 %. What you think it is worth it to run a 8 week of clen only cycle ? (2 week on 2 week of )I read the info about clen in the book so I am aware of side effect but my question could one cycle cause a long term health problem ? My doc advice me buy pharm on  https://steroids-evolution.com/

Agree with you albuterol will be better.

Albuterol is a 2nd generation beta-agonist (it stimulates B1 and B2 receptors) whereas, Clenbuterol is a 3rd Generation beta-agonist (theoretically, it stimulates only B2 receptors, thus it is not a stimulant Also, Albuterol does not mobilize fat from the fat cells, nor does it act anti-catabolically in the muscle. It is a very pooer substitute for clenbuterol.

T

On 7/9/2019 at 7:02 PM, tedtrushbodyathletica said:

Albuterol is a 2nd generation beta-agonist (it stimulates B1 and B2 receptors) whereas, Clenbuterol is a 3rd Generation beta-agonist (theoretically, it stimulates only B2 receptors, thus it is not a stimulant Also, Albuterol does not mobilize fat from the fat cells, nor does it act anti-catabolically in the muscle. It is a very pooer substitute for clenbuterol.

T

I'd have to disagree with you on this - not exactly a very well studied area, it certainly doesn't indicate it does not work and if anything you'd have to admit it shows promise. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4551658/

http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.845.6480&rep=rep1&type=pdf

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/002604959490054X

The animal studies done on both albuterol and clenbuterol never transferred over to humans.  The excitement initially seen with studies on cattle and rats showed significant increases in lean body mass which have never translated over to humans.  So I wouldnt put much faith in studies done on rats.  If you do a comparison of those who have used the items the majority will tell you Clen is by far superior.  Ask anyone in the know in BB and clen use to albuterol use is 100:1.  Dave P over at Rxmuscle has discussed this to death. Here is an excerpt:

"Dave- Im going to begin a cutting cycle and wondered what your thoughts were on Albuterol as a fat burner. I have tons of the stuff in different forms(inhaler,liquid)my brother used to have asthma. How much should i take and what is the best form to take it in. Basically how do i use the damn stuff.
Albuterol has virtually no fat burning potential so don't waste your time. If it did, the FDA would have banned it long ago."

Do a search on guys like Meadows and fat burning agents and Albuterol is not even in the discussion.  If in fact it was comparable everyone would be using it and as I said before clen use to albuterol use is 100:1 and Albuterol is manufactured for human consumption and FDA approved.

T

2 hours ago, tedtrushbodyathletica said:

The animal studies done on both albuterol and clenbuterol never transferred over to humans.  The excitement initially seen with studies on cattle and rats showed significant increases in lean body mass which have never translated over to humans.  So I wouldnt put much faith in studies done on rats.  If you do a comparison of those who have used the items the majority will tell you Clen is by far superior.  Ask anyone in the know in BB and clen use to albuterol use is 100:1.  Dave P over at Rxmuscle has discussed this to death. Here is an excerpt:

"Dave- Im going to begin a cutting cycle and wondered what your thoughts were on Albuterol as a fat burner. I have tons of the stuff in different forms(inhaler,liquid)my brother used to have asthma. How much should i take and what is the best form to take it in. Basically how do i use the damn stuff.
Albuterol has virtually no fat burning potential so don't waste your time. If it did, the FDA would have banned it long ago."

Do a search on guys like Meadows and fat burning agents and Albuterol is not even in the discussion.  If in fact it was comparable everyone would be using it and as I said before clen use to albuterol use is 100:1 and Albuterol is manufactured for human consumption and FDA approved.

T

You quoted the same line from Dave in 2009 on canadianbodybuilding, and are saying the rat studies never panned out - yet the first study I posted was published in 2015, that's actually fairly recent in terms of a published study. And the second one used humans. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying they will transfer, as animal studies rarely do - but its certainly a step in the right direction to finding out more. 

And honestly while I greatly respect Dave and John, to take everything they say as gospel - well I flat out disagree with that. There are plenty of other VERY well respected coaches who have very different advice and have produced great results with themselves and clients. And frankly I don't know how every bodybuilder using clen mean albuterol is ineffective? I bet if I asked the next 5 bodybuilders I saw they wouldn't even know what albuterol is.  

Exactly most dont know what albuterol is and if it were more effective then clen it would be widely used. Ergogenic aids that work well tend to rise to the top and stay there.  Albuterol has been around for a significant time and many boards have discussed it and many sites try to market it however it has never become main stream like clen simply because it isn't as effective.  If I am going to spend money on something I want the most bang for my buck thus I would choose clen over albuterol everytime.   

T