Shawn Rhoden charged with rape

Corey5150

17 hours ago, BobTheOldLifter said:

So why the delay I wonder?

It happened in Oct 2018, and she went to police right away, so why did it take until now to charge him? Maybe they needed to get his DNA or something. 

Utah’s a weird state man. They have all sorts of bizarre sex laws. I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s just how long it takes to jump through their red tape. 

It was already gonna be an interesting Olympia. But This is gonna make it open season!

i just hope this doesn’t become the story of the Olympia. The fucking what if game. Could (Insert new champs name here) have beaten Flexatron if he had competed etc etc. I mean I know that’s still slightly disappointing not being able to say you beat the champ, you just won the open title. I get that. But don’t let it over shadow the fact that this is still the worlds #1 bodybuilder. 

21 hours ago, biglove said:

Fuck maybe the guy is innocent , if not then he deserve everything he gets but sad if he is and has to go through all this .

Maybe this is phil seething him up for a loose lol ( JK )

Phil has definitely already fired shots (not at Flexatron) at everyone competing this year. Saying basically whoever wins will have a giant footnote to their win basically saying only won cause Phil, Shawn and Big Ramy weren’t competing. 

I don’t know about all that, I think even if they did compete they’d have some challenges from this years line up.

But either way I’m definitely excited to see how this years top 5-6 line up. 

19 hours ago, biglove said:

Wow didn't know that big ramy wasn't competing any reason to that ?

Then dexter the blade will get a other win maybe

He didn’t automatically qualify in placing last year and hasn’t competed this year to get a win or enough points to qualify. 

19 hours ago, tedtrushbodyathletica said:

The next Mr O will be Flex Lewis, you heard it here first.

Top six (in no particular order) Flex, Brandon, Roelly, Luke, Nathan, Bonac.

The only exception would be if Kai decides to compete...then I feel it will be between him and Lewis.

T

Isn’t Flex Lewis doing men’s open next year?  2020 not 2019.