Pump_And_Hump

German cars- best in the world?

Call me when the Germans will come up with something close to the....

.most-expensive-cars-lead.jpg

• Like 1

On 7/14/2019 at 2:27 AM, JustMe said:

Call me when the Germans will come up with something close to the....

.most-expensive-cars-lead.jpg

The city Bugatti was originally manufactured in France was a German city when it was founded. Bugatti is now owned by Volkswagen.

But to the OP my favourite cars are American. I drive a Tesla and I truly believe they are the best cars on the road. I really love both modern and legacy muscle like the Camaro, Challenger, Mustang and GTO.

I do really like the look of Audi's, German would be my second pick next to American. Never really been a fan of any Japanese or Korean.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Blitz said:

The city Bugatti was originally manufactured in France was a German city when it was founded. Bugatti is now owned by Volkswagen.

But to the OP my favourite cars are American. I drive a Tesla and I truly believe they are the best cars on the road. I really love both modern and legacy muscle like the Camaro, Challenger, Mustang and GTO.

I do really like the look of Audi's, German would be my second pick next to American. Never really been a fan of any Japanese or Korean.

It was supposed to be a 'sarcastic' post by me but I guess I really suck at it.
That car is probably the one and only good thing the 'Germans' did for the period of the Imperial Germany.

Btw, Tesla is my dream car. What year and model?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JustMe said:

It was supposed to be a 'sarcastic' post by me but I guess I really suck at it.
That car is probably the one and only good thing the 'Germans' did for the period of the Imperial Germany.

Btw, Tesla is my dream car. What year and model?

Just a model 3, brand new just got it this year. Crazy gas savings, the total cost of ownership is cheaper for me than a accent or focus.

• Like 2

I've not owned anything close to being exotica but I have owned 2 Audi models in my day and they were my 2 fav cars I've ever owned. I had a 1985 5000 CD Turbo and a 1986 Quatro 4000 Turbo. 2 entirely different cars. The 5000 think Mercedes and the 4000 was just a freaking rocket that would basically climb walls if you asked it nicely. The 4000 was by far my fav of the 2. Both were extremely reliable except the 4000 I couldn't keep a clutch in it but that was likely me and not the car lol.

Well ppl, tesla is a milkfloat... Im talking about cars... and american cara are not even close to german. I waa more like comparing european cars... italian vs. German etc. And camaro, mustang and any other americano is not even a close match to any ferrari, porsche or R8... Even japs have cooler cars than the americans. The nissan GTR is somethin beyond emagining...