City On A Hill

In 1990s Boston, an assistant district attorney and a corrupt yet venerated FBI veteran work together to take on a case that grows to involve, and ultimately subvert, the entire criminal justice system of Boston.

Starring Kevin Bacon & Aldis Hodge.

I wasn't sure really what to expect when I d/l the 1st episode but was really glad I did. Definitely worth a watch.

City On A Hill

40 minutes ago, Pump_And_Hump said:

Is this tv show good?? I like the trailer, but trailers lie 😄😄😄

Oh dude! This showq is far beyond good. I have to say that not only is this a character that I didnt think Kevin Bacon had the depth or chops for and he has surprised the shit out of me but the rest of the cast is really solid too. The "southies" are predtty authentic from my undertstanding as well. Well worth the watch.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Francis "Frank" Castle said:

Oh dude! This showq is far beyond good. I have to say that not only is this a character that I didnt think Kevin Bacon had the depth or chops for and he has surprised the shit out of me but the rest of the cast is really solid too. The "southies" are predtty authentic from my undertstanding as well. Well worth the watch.

Thanks for the review 😄 Tonight I'm starting ep. 1.