HGH Frag vs Ipamorelin/MOD GRF Stack For Weight Loss Advice Please

So just like the title says I'm looking for advice on results HGH Frag vs Ipamorelin/MOD GRF Stack For Weight Loss.

Both the wife and I need to take off a few. She's already in WeightWatchers as she likes their system and the weekly weigh-ins as incentive but she's come up against a bit of a wall and although she is maintaining she's not losing. For me I am already losing/redistributing since starting on Test E 4.5 weeks ago but I want to speed the process up a bit if I can.

So I'm looking for advice from anyone experienced hands on with the Peptides on which of these will be more successful or even another stack that you can suggest. I've read up a ton, and watched endless video content but info from someone here that has hands on would really help put my mind at ease about which way to go.  I know that adding IGF1-LR3 into the Ipamorelin/Mod GRF stack is the cat's ass but damn that stuff is expensive for quality product and I could only afford a short run of it so going without it for the time being.

Anyway, any help/advice will be sincerely appreciated.

I tired out Frag once, that shit turned out to be bunk (it was tested)! 

They sent me replacements, that shit did not do anything noticeable either! 

So Im not sure that if the second batch was also bunk or maybe just Frag is not that an awesome of a compound! 🙄

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Guardian Dispensaries said:

Hey Frank. I love Frag! When i ran it i pinned first thing in the morning while fasted and then did my cardio, ate breakfast, then lift later on. 

@Guardian Dispensaries Thanks mate. The wife and I have started getting up extra early so we can put in a good power walk before breakfast and also with everything I read regarding pinning fasted I figured it would be a good habit to get into anyway. Now that I'm feeling a lot more my old self, still being a bit cautious not to overdo it as I've already put myself on the bench for a day once by pushing things too hard. But hey, how do you find the boundaries to break later anyway right lol...

@Nissan Ya that's definitely a huge issue as is obvious with even the tiniest bit of research. No matter what source that you see mentioned out in the wild, if you look deeply enough, you'll find people with neg reviews about getting bunk product.  Makes it hard for sure.

Thanks for taking the time to contribute your thoughts friends, it is much appreciated.

• Like 1