There is enough science that proofs the flat earth theory is nothing but scam... they just want to be in the center of attention

• Like 1

I used to think this as well.... there happens to be this equation that calculates the earths curvature that surveyors use over greater distances. The problem is, they never use it! 

The space shot of the earth as a ball usually trumps it all.

But here's some food for thought.

https://www.galileolied.com/blog/another-huge-smoking-gun

1 hour ago, Pump_And_Hump said:

There is enough science that proofs the flat earth theory is nothing but scam... they just want to be in the center of attention

21 hours ago, Rosconow said:

I used to think this as well.... there happens to be this equation that calculates the earths curvature that surveyors use over greater distances. The problem is, they never use it! 

The space shot of the earth as a ball usually trumps it all.

But here's some food for thought.

https://www.galileolied.com/blog/another-huge-smoking-gun

The link canr be opened... even sites abodut flat earth cant be opened... hahahaha its pure s...

• Like 1

On 7/25/2019 at 4:39 PM, Rosconow said:

Whoa. You guys are easily discouraged. Hit see more posts.

You can't be discouraged about something that does not exist. I am not a flat earther but I would really like to know why are those people rejecting the laws of the psysics and math.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dude_wheresmycarbs said:

You can't be discouraged about something that does not exist. I am not a flat earther but I would really like to know why are those people rejecting the laws of the psysics and math.

No different then the people who believe that the earth is getting warmer, or when you can look at a satellite image from NASA and see that the ice sheet in the artic is still as big as always, or that most of Greenland's ice sheets have increased by miles in the last few years.

if someone believes somethingbits almost impossible to change their mind, even with actual scientific facts.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Sorbate said:

No different then the people who believe that the earth is getting warmer, or when you can look at a satellite image from NASA and see that the ice sheet in the artic is still as big as always, or that most of Greenland's ice sheets have increased by miles in the last few years.

if someone believes somethingbits almost impossible to change their mind, even with actual scientific facts.

It's the polar bears man...They just want to be left the F alone so they concocted this whole Global Warming scheme to garner huge sympathy and to have all these militand zealots marshalling to keep people out of the arctic and away from them...oh and the baby seals! bwahahahahahaha

Seriously though, if you haven't already discovered him, check out Lord Christopher Monckton on YT. He was the science adviser to the Iron Lady herself Margaret Thatcher. He's very odd looking, wonky eye and all, but a magnificent genius and he has completely debunked this entire GW issue. So thoroughly in fact that people are afraid to debate him!

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Francis "Frank" Castle said:

It's the polar bears man...They just want to be left the F alone so they concocted this whole Global Warming scheme to garner huge sympathy and to have all these militand zealots marshalling to keep people out of the arctic and away from them...oh and the baby seals! bwahahahahahaha

Seriously though, if you haven't already discovered him, check out Lord Christopher Monckton on YT. He was the science adviser to the Iron Lady herself Margaret Thatcher. He's very odd looking, wonky eye and all, but a magnificent genius and he has completely debunked this entire GW issue. So thoroughly in fact that people are afraid to debate him!

Watched some of his stuff.

the best is when they always only show data from 1970 and beyond, where 1970’s was a huge cold spell.  This way it make everything look they way they want.  Too bad if you look further back to like 1920 ish you see the temperatures are way warmer than now, with lower co2 in the air.

its all a fucking scam.

i was reading in the paper, they were blaming the decline of sparrows since 1970 on climate change because sometimes it rains for 2 days and they can’t feed their babies.  I guess it’s never rained for 2 days in a row before ever in history.

hey maybe the decline is because there was a huge housing boom here at that time, and we used to spray the shit out of everything to kill all the bugs/their food.  But shit don’t let common sense figure this out, we need a thousand dollar study.

14 hours ago, Sorbate said:

Watched some of his stuff.

the best is when they always only show data from 1970 and beyond, where 1970’s was a huge cold spell.  This way it make everything look they way they want.  Too bad if you look further back to like 1920 ish you see the temperatures are way warmer than now, with lower co2 in the air.

its all a fucking scam.

i was reading in the paper, they were blaming the decline of sparrows since 1970 on climate change because sometimes it rains for 2 days and they can’t feed their babies.  I guess it’s never rained for 2 days in a row before ever in history.

hey maybe the decline is because there was a huge housing boom here at that time, and we used to spray the shit out of everything to kill all the bugs/their food.  But shit don’t let common sense figure this out, we need a thousand dollar study.

Oh boy, could we have a discussion! When was the last time you heard anyone mention DDT and the impact indescriminate use first caused and then blanket banning it. They F'd it from both sides lolol

On 8/8/2019 at 1:54 AM, Sorbate said:

I dont completely agree on this one because we feel the changes, every year the summer is hotter and hotter, what would it be like in 10 years? 

Posted (edited)
On 8/13/2019 at 10:59 AM, Dude_wheresmycarbs said:

I dont completely agree on this one because we feel the changes, every year the summer is hotter and hotter, what would it be like in 10 years? 

Where do you live?

How old are you?

it is not getting hotter each year.  Actually we are in a cooler period brought about because of our orbit around the sun, and the gravity from Jupiter pulling us out.

see you cannot believe the hockey stick graph they show.  It’s a doctored lie.  Actually if you go on Nasa’s Website you can find the original graphs and if you compare you can see where they have cropped the numbers to make it look worse.

best part is they avoid data from before 1970’s, because there was clusters of years that were far hotter than any temperature since the increase of carbon dioxide.  1912 is a great example.  See if that was includes on the graph, the hockey stick woukd not be a hockey stick anymore.

its sad how they badly misconstrue the data to give the results that they want.

please have an open mind and look at some of this guys videos.

he also has a video where a psychologist has proven that people believe that each year was warmer, or colder than the last even if there was no difference in temperatures.

i  live in southern Ontario, I own a motorcycle and have an inground pool.  Plus my business is very summer temperature weather dependant.

Our weather has been the coolest and the shortest summers the last 2 years out the the last decade.

See in June 3 years ago, I could ride to work with a light sweater in the morning.  This and last year it was 5 degrees or so in the mornings, with very few exceptions.

akso I have a pool heater, which every year I turn on in may.  I have compaired my gas consumption from the last 6 years and this year has been the worst out of them all.  My heater has had to run every month.  Up until 3 years ago, by this time I had to leave the solar cover off my pool or it would be 90 f. and the heater would normally not turn on in July or August with a few exceptions.  It’s been running every day.

Im sorry but no matter what a fake scientist tells me, and Trudeau’s spin for the carbon tax team, there is no way you can tell me that southern Ontario is having the highest temperatures ever.  I can see the actual temperatures, have proof that it is actually the coolest it’s been since 2008.

Shit it’s as easy as going on the weather network channel and you can see on the 14 day forecast, that pretty much all this year, summer and winter (well year round) we have been below the average temperature line.  It’s pretty tough to dispute that.

Edited by Sorbate
  • Like 1

On 8/16/2019 at 1:44 AM, Sorbate said:

Where do you live?

How old are you?

it is not getting hotter each year.  Actually we are in a cooler period brought about because of our orbit around the sun, and the gravity from Jupiter pulling us out.

see you cannot believe the hockey stick graph they show.  It’s a doctored lie.  Actually if you go on Nasa’s Website you can find the original graphs and if you compare you can see where they have cropped the numbers to make it look worse.

best part is they avoid data from before 1970’s, because there was clusters of years that were far hotter than any temperature since the increase of carbon dioxide.  1912 is a great example.  See if that was includes on the graph, the hockey stick woukd not be a hockey stick anymore.

its sad how they badly misconstrue the data to give the results that they want.

please have an open mind and look at some of this guys videos.

he also has a video where a psychologist has proven that people believe that each year was warmer, or colder than the last even if there was no difference in temperatures.

i  live in southern Ontario, I own a motorcycle and have an inground pool.  Plus my business is very summer temperature weather dependant.

Our weather has been the coolest and the shortest summers the last 2 years out the the last decade.

See in June 3 years ago, I could ride to work with a light sweater in the morning.  This and last year it was 5 degrees or so in the mornings, with very few exceptions.

akso I have a pool heater, which every year I turn on in may.  I have compaired my gas consumption from the last 6 years and this year has been the worst out of them all.  My heater has had to run every month.  Up until 3 years ago, by this time I had to leave the solar cover off my pool or it would be 90 f. and the heater would normally not turn on in July or August with a few exceptions.  It’s been running every day.

Im sorry but no matter what a fake scientist tells me, and Trudeau’s spin for the carbon tax team, there is no way you can tell me that southern Ontario is having the highest temperatures ever.  I can see the actual temperatures, have proof that it is actually the coolest it’s been since 2008.

Shit it’s as easy as going on the weather network channel and you can see on the 14 day forecast, that pretty much all this year, summer and winter (well year round) we have been below the average temperature line.  It’s pretty tough to dispute that.

The Earth is not just Canada. I travel a lot and sometimes I stay at some places for months (talking about places that I've visited few times) and trust me there are changes, especially in Europe.

On 8/20/2019 at 7:07 AM, Dude_wheresmycarbs said:

The Earth is not just Canada. I travel a lot and sometimes I stay at some places for months (talking about places that I've visited few times) and trust me there are changes, especially in Europe.

Actually Europe is in a cold spell as well.  I’ll pull up a video with statical proof later.  I’m stupid busy trying to get ready for holidays.

To be honest, it has been stated that the global average temperature has raised 2/10 th of a degree in compaired to 1910.  Now they also think this increase may due to a error, because the temperature reading stations used to be in rural areas, but because of urban sprawl, are now situated in urban areas.  We all know that the heat radiating off building make the air warmer in cities.

look up the Russian climate change model if you want the truth about our climate.  They have no money or agendas in Russia when it comes to the whole Co2 farce.  In others words no one is profiting off it.

Also we are not getting sea rises.  1 inch on one coast drops an inch on another, because the plates are shifting and displacing water.

please do a little research, not read articles, look at real scientific data, not fudged graphs by nasa.  Go to the source, like the danish meteorological society.

you need to get away from the ones who profit, they will want to keep the money coming.

in the end it won’t matter, we will overpopulate, run out if resources and kill ourselves over what is left.  It is already happening.

On 8/23/2019 at 1:26 AM, Sorbate said:

Actually Europe is in a cold spell as well.  I’ll pull up a video with statical proof later.  I’m stupid busy trying to get ready for holidays.

To be honest, it has been stated that the global average temperature has raised 2/10 th of a degree in compaired to 1910.  Now they also think this increase may due to a error, because the temperature reading stations used to be in rural areas, but because of urban sprawl, are now situated in urban areas.  We all know that the heat radiating off building make the air warmer in cities.

look up the Russian climate change model if you want the truth about our climate.  They have no money or agendas in Russia when it comes to the whole Co2 farce.  In others words no one is profiting off it.

Also we are not getting sea rises.  1 inch on one coast drops an inch on another, because the plates are shifting and displacing water.

please do a little research, not read articles, look at real scientific data, not fudged graphs by nasa.  Go to the source, like the danish meteorological society.

you need to get away from the ones who profit, they will want to keep the money coming.

in the end it won’t matter, we will overpopulate, run out if resources and kill ourselves over what is left.  It is already happening.

This summer in Europe was extremly HOT, people died due to the high temperatures. 

What about Australia? It was like hell there.

On 8/26/2019 at 11:49 PM, Rosconow said:

Useless.... not all of us crackbook

Its not useless mate. It is a good propaganda. We must be more gentle with our nature. Climate changes and we all feel it. Global warming is a scientific fact nowadays...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pump_And_Hump said:

Its not useless mate. It is a good propaganda. We must be more gentle with our nature. Climate changes and we all feel it. Global warming is a scientific fact nowadays...

You miss my meaning. I dont facebook, can't open up the link.... so useless to me.

Posted (edited)
On 8/26/2019 at 5:46 AM, Dude_wheresmycarbs said:

You seriously pulled a video from Facebook, omfg.  Where is the data in that video?  I could have made an emotionally charged video, no citations?  No actually scientifically accediated data used.  Take a video of the gas out of a volcano and say, air pollution will be horrible, then another pic of a glacier calving and, all the artic ice will be gone.They have been ramming this bullshit down our throats for decades.  Did you even watch the video I posted, from someone who actually works in the industry, and is part of a collection of people who work in the industry that knows it’s all shit.

Please if you wish to debate, give me actual unemotional data to back your claim.

btw I tried to find the video that explains how they are claiming the hottest temperatures ever in Paris.  I couldn’t find it, but the data isn’t there to prove it isn’t, it was hotter in 1920’s and that the temperature probes have moved from rural areas, and now that urbanization has sprawled, some of the same probes are now on the roofs of high rises, lol.  I wish I could find it, because there were google satellite images of 3 of them right beside condensers for roof top cooling units.  Really hard to ignore actual images, and hard to ignore real data from the European scientists that show hotter temperatures from before.  I really wished I could have found it.

You cannot pick a week and say that it’s the hottest ever, you cannot pick a day and say it’s the hottest ever.

20 years ago David Suzuki stated that there would be a cooling period in the 21 century, based upon models that are trying to predict the strength of the flares and such, from the sun.  They have noticed an increase in the black cooler spots of the sun.  So I bet it is occurring.

Lets couple that with the fact, that the earth is in an orbit that has brought us farther away from the sun, and they believe our axis is changing, which will have a dramatic effect on climate.

Ok, I watched a documentary the other day, where only around 10,000 to 5,000 years ago, they know know the Saraha Desert was actually a rain forest, and that the climate changed in what they can surmise in about a century. I bet that wasn’t man made.  They don’t know why it happened, checked to see if they had data on a massive volcanic explosion, or another natural disaster, but were confident in assuming our axis shifted.

please this time watch the videos.  Actually look at the data, he even tells you where he got it, so you can go there yourself and look at it.  No speculation, or using emotions to sway your opinion.

Edited by Sorbate

9 hours ago, Pump_And_Hump said:

Global warming is not a scientific fact.  The fact is in 1912 it was warmer than now.

a fact is we need to adapt, like the human race always has and survived, or we will not survive.

A lot of the scientists that were on the climate change bandwagon, have decided that they were wasting time trying to change the climate back, or keep it stable, because they cane to the realization that we cannot control it.  Not at an amount that would be drastically significant enough, but that we better learn to adapt and start preparing.

Trust me none of the politicians pushing this agenda would be buying multimillion dollar waterfront properties if they were worried about global warming.  Do a search on where David Suzuki’s multiple enormous houses are, lol. 

• Like 1

Keep er coming @sorbate. I’m with you on all this shit. Vote PPC. Bernier is the only politician with balls in Canada right now and it’s sad he’s getting censored big time. McKenna and T can F right off with this carbon tax BS

If it’s any indication the good ol’ farmers almanac says it’s going to be another cold and snowy winter. How’s this happen when the government says it’s warming up? Man it’s not hard to see through the warming scam. That guy you posted on YouTube is spot on. My dad was even saying the other day that yes they had tones of snow back in the day but last winter he said he hasn’t seen before. It’s only going to get colder. I too have noticed my natural gas bill go up the past few winters 

• Like 1