3 hours ago, ElectricRocker said:

Keep er coming @sorbate. I’m with you on all this shit. Vote PPC. Bernier is the only politician with balls in Canada right now and it’s sad he’s getting censored big time. McKenna and T can F right off with this carbon tax BS

The problem with Bernier though is that a vote for him is a vote for Justin the man-child groper.  As a conservative he's got my vote.  As PPC, no way.

8 minutes ago, BobTheOldLifter said:

The problem with Bernier though is that a vote for him is a vote for Justin the man-child groper.  As a conservative he's got my vote.  As PPC, no way.

I don’t agree with this. This is what they want you to believe. The polls are skewed. I just wish it was him leading the conservatives over Scheer. 

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, ElectricRocker said:

Keep er coming @sorbate. I’m with you on all this shit. Vote PPC. Bernier is the only politician with balls in Canada right now and it’s sad he’s getting censored big time. McKenna and T can F right off with this carbon tax BS

Honestly I’d vote for him as well, but if I do it will split the vote and fucking Trudeau will get a minority government.  I’d rather take my chance with Scheer.  Thing is he has a bunch of things on his platform to actually help out us average people by letting us keep some of our money, lol.

plus the way Bernie’s split, kinda made him look like he was pouting.  Imo he should have just followed thru to get rid of Trudeau, and if he truely cared about Canadians he would have done that, then position himself for the next election.  Unfortunatly it made him look like he only cares about himself, like every politician.

as far as the whole climate change thing.  At work I can’t even say how’s the weather anymore because the people are so brainwashed they will believe any lie told them without checking into it.  Back in June when it rained almost every day, I mentioned to a guy it would be nice if we could get a bit of sun and heat.  He turned to me and saud, ‘it’s the hottest it’s ever been’. I tried to not look at him like he was mentally challenged.  Then I mentioned that I own a motorcycle and a pool and that I know for a fact it hasn’t been, he then asked if I was trump.  Trust me if he wasn’t a customer, I would have open hand smacked him.  

Best part is the last two months the Trudeau propaganda machine has stated that both June and July has been the hottest on record.  Honestly how can they lie like that.  You can go onto environment Canada’s website look at the 14 day forecasts on the graph and see we are below the average line and have been 80% of the time the last two months.  I check the weather everyday, we are busier when it is hot and dry, but not too hot.  So who's right?  Environment Canada with their climatologists and people with degrees and are highly educated, or CBC, who just got an influx of bribery money to make us feel like the carbon tax was legit.

Thing is once someone’s mind is made up, it’s pretty much impossible to change their beliefs.  I bet no one will watch the videos I posted, or check out his you tube site, because after 2 minutes in, they will think he’s lying and turn it off, missing out on the actual graphs, data and compairsons.  But I guess if they feel that it’s right, and everyone else is on the bandwagon, wth?  I guess if everyone was jumping off a bridge they would do it also, or as my parents would say, when they asked you why you did that stupid thing, (but my buddy did it) they would say, if your friend ate shit, would you do it also, lol.

See I have an open mind.  If I was shown actual facts and data, or even good broscience which had common sense, then I would look into it.  But a video with sad music and trigger pictures without a single piece of data, made by a film director without any scientist input, is not something I’d research, because there isn’t anything there to research, except more ambiguous videos pulling on your emotions with nothing to back it up.

Edited by Sorbate

On 8/29/2019 at 10:05 PM, Sorbate said:

Global warming is not a scientific fact.  The fact is in 1912 it was warmer than now.

a fact is we need to adapt, like the human race always has and survived, or we will not survive.

A lot of the scientists that were on the climate change bandwagon, have decided that they were wasting time trying to change the climate back, or keep it stable, because they cane to the realization that we cannot control it.  Not at an amount that would be drastically significant enough, but that we better learn to adapt and start preparing.

Trust me none of the politicians pushing this agenda would be buying multimillion dollar waterfront properties if they were worried about global warming.  Do a search on where David Suzuki’s multiple enormous houses are, lol. 

Read more scientific books weitten by real professors. This is my advice.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pump_And_Hump said:

Read more scientific books weitten by real professors. This is my advice.

I have.  I’m almost a bit autistic when I want to learn something.  Pretty much all I can think about.

you know for fun today, I was compiling temperatures off environment Canada  to see if southern Ontario had the highest temperatures ever last month like it was promoted on CBC. Did you know we did not have one record breaking temperature where I live at both weather stations the whole month.    It was a bit below average temperature for the month.  It’s funny as well, because sometime after the carbon tax came in, environment Canada has lost the data since 2012 to now.  It was there before.

Didnt make any difference.

But you still didn’t give me anything to go off of either.

@Sorbate So you really do believe those "facts" from the videos?! 
If everything we read, watch on the tv and hear is staged (according to what you said) then I think it is not very hard to manipulate several sites that provide you with "the actual facts and truth". TRUST ME😉

On 8/31/2019 at 5:24 PM, Pump_And_Hump said:

Where I live (in europe), we are breaking records every summer. Compare that. 

So if one area gets hotter and the other cooler, is that a sign of global warming?

4 hours ago, Dude_wheresmycarbs said:

@Sorbate So you really do believe those "facts" from the videos?! 
If everything we read, watch on the tv and hear is staged (according to what you said) then I think it is not very hard to manipulate several sites that provide you with "the actual facts and truth". TRUST ME😉

Didnt watch them did you?

how can you manipulate data from multiple sources that exclaim the same data, but did not derive the data from the same source.  Fir example, danish scientists got the same data as NASA scientists, but extrapolated the data individually.  Now that is more legit.

not saying all is staged, but normal news media sells media, it’s job is not to report facts anymore.

so when a writer does an editorial, and states that because it rains 2 days it’s due to climate change, how can anyone really take that seriously.

we have been below average all August, so now are we having global cooling?  Or is it the heat is being released overseas and not reaching us?  Has the axis shifted enough to create this?

I never stated that humans may not be helping this all along, but way bigger issues at play like the orbit and sun make a larger impact.

Even if we donated all our money to the causes, unless other countries as well as our own don’t stop the mass breeding and overpopulation, nothing will matter.

I do believe it’s a good thing we cut down on pollution, single use plastics and the chemicals we release, but I just cant believe that co2 is a pollutant.

over a decade ago I reduced our plastic useage, shit at home I’ve been even reusing my little ziplock bags for my pills.  Some are just starting to pretty much breakdown.  I live very close to work, even with a gas guzzler I only fill the tank once a month, and when the weather isn’t shit drive a motorcycle. 

I have also greatly reduced our garbage impact at work.  We recycle as much as we can and have greatly reduced single use plastics as much as we can without effecting customer safety.

I stopped using chemicals on my lawn, and quit spraying the bugs to keep them out of my house and use other safe methods, like DE.  

So im dong my part.  My whole issue is charging me a fake tax is not a motivator.  Nor is screaming climate emergency and jumping on a bandwagon, because too much emphasis is being placed on co2 and not on the actual pollution we need to remove.  

The worst part is I see people with save the earth stickers on their car, throwing Tim Horton cups out their window.  But hey they drive a Tesla.  Speaking of which how come everyone isn’t screaming about the drive thrus and removing them?  Oh yeah because they would have to get out of their cars, lol.

Edited by Sorbate
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Dude_wheresmycarbs said:

The man said he works in industry.

I don’t see where he saud he worked in the industry.

Anyhow, unless you guys start posting up something other than I know it’s been hotter, I won’t bother with this discussion anymore.

Feeling that it’s happening isn’t going to change my mind. 

Edited by Sorbate

On 8/31/2019 at 5:24 PM, Pump_And_Hump said:

Where I live (in europe), we are breaking records every summer. Compare that. 

Where in Europe.  I will look it up.

@Sorbate I did watch the videos and still I believe there are changes and that is completely normal. I dont understand why are people getting angry talking about it. Everything changes throughout the years, decades... just like us, nothing lasts forever, neither will Earth. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dude_wheresmycarbs said:

@Sorbate I did watch the videos and still I believe there are changes and that is completely normal. I dont understand why are people getting angry talking about it. Everything changes throughout the years, decades... just like us, nothing lasts forever, neither will Earth. 

Not angry at all.  I was mistaken and assumed you were on the climate change is evil bandwagon.

even in those videos it showed that the climate has changed even in the last 100 years.  It’s just when people say it’s the hottest it’s ever been like co2 levels are driving it, that is a complete lie.  The data is showing in North America we are at a low for temperatures right now compared to even a decade ago.  

Now are other places in the world hotter, hell yeah, but overall the temperature difference compared to 1970, which was the lowest is only a fraction of a degree.

I think I’m more upset at the lies our present government is trying to force feed us thru their paid for media that we need to pay this carbon tax because we have record high co2 driven temperatures, when a simple look on their own environment Canada website show opposite, except for the data missing since 2012.  Best part about that is 2 years ago, data was available all the way to the present (2016), but now it’s missing, damn coincidences, lol.  

See for fun I look at temperatures, mainly because I try to predict what the weather is going to be the following year based of previous years, so I know when to purchase beef because it takes 8 weeks to age.  Or buy early when prices are low to make extra profit later.  Having an idea of when spring will hit makes things easier.  You want to know a fun fact.  In the last 20 years I have been tracking our weather, at most only 2 years in a row will be close to same temperatures.  In the last 20 years we have has cycles of early spring hot summer to late spring cool summer.  With a few late spring, mild fall, or extended summer.

Like I stated, I just hate being bullshitted.  It’s all about money, just like the multibillion dollar cancer industry.