Anyone use stanolone orally?

Kit85

Hey guys, I'm new here. I'm trying to get info on the safty and afectivness of taking stanolone orally. Specifically the product from bodytech. Has anyone here ever tried this? If so any and all info is greatly appreciated! Thanks, Kit.

On 7/26/2019 at 8:59 AM, Kit85 said:

Hey guys, I'm new here. I'm trying to get info on the safty and afectivness of taking stanolone orally. Specifically the product from bodytech. Has anyone here ever tried this? If so any and all info is greatly appreciated! Thanks, Kit.

stanolone is pure DHT,proviron,masteron etc are all derivitves of dht

so consider this the top dog of these items with benefits of dry and lean skin,vascularity and hardness.

I am surprised many people dont know about this item,its benefits are amazing but if you are prone for hair loss,then this will make you bald 🙂

• Thanks 1

Nothing crazy. A little loss of motivation and libido, ringing in the ears and some pretty bad anxiaty. The anxiaty is gone but still have the others sides. I want the motivation I used to have and the general excitment for things...still feel a little apathetic about things in general. Basically I lost a little zest for life.

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly I use mast about 8 months out of the year at 200mg just for lobido, feel good , positive. Never had bad blood work on it. 

In all honestly I only stop because every few months I get paranoid that my hairline is receeding lol. (Ive thought this since 15 years old). 

If I could only pick two compounds to run forever test and mast hands down. Primo close third but doesn't give as many mental effects. DHB is actually very similar as well IMO. Makes me harder, fuller. Thats why I made a blend of 100test e /75dhb /75mast e.

2 shots a week and add something here and there for an extra kick.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/27/2019 at 2:46 PM, Kit85 said:

Thanks for getting back to me. Have any idea where I can get agold of some. I need this in every way. I told a dht blocker called saw palmetto and it jacked me up.

I'd love to get my hands on that saw palmetto you're using lol.

• 1 month later...
On 8/16/2019 at 11:56 AM, Kit85 said:

What were the affects of Mast? Did you get any mood or mental benifets or libido?

Ivee learned over the years, that gear can effect your mental health I've been there I dont use products like tren or halo because of that. Your body could be suppressed, tamper down for awhile and cruise, blast some hcg lol I also saw a message above someone saying dont let gear get in your head!!! 

Remember when you couldn't wait to plan your cycle and organize all your pills in the day and food and couldn't wait to pin, make it fun again alot.of it is mental. 

I'm not trying to be rude here... but I fail to understand why you're looking to jump into steroids? Lack of motivation? While steroids can help make things slightly more exciting, without motivation coming from yourself you'll be short changed. 

Next thing to understand are the side effects associated with a DHT based drug. Have you looked these up at all? What about liver toxicity?

Are you concerned at all with the suppression of your natural testosterone? HRT or PCT lined up? 

If you haven't learnt the basics of AAS I'd suggest doing some reading before jumping in my friend. 

On 7/26/2019 at 2:59 PM, Kit85 said:

Like @Corey5150 mentioned, why do you want to run AAS? If your training and diet aren't rock solid, it will be a waste of money. Please think about that. 

• Like 1