Tren cough from test ?

Have any of you more experienced vets encountered this , I pinned my delt as per normal but when I was done I pulled the pin out , got a little dizzy and the cough came on as well as a strange taste in my mouth it’s was test-e nothing different.

Yeah you can get this from any oil, really. It's just because you knicked a vein going in or out. A "test cough" isn't as bad as a tren cough as that's a harsher compound. I think I read here or somewhere else that if you feel a cough like that coming, sniff your alcohol pad. I don't know how it works but it works to stop the cough. 

8 minutes ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Ok I didn’t know it could happen with test, thanks for the reply. Hope you not messing with me sniffing the alcohol pad lol.

Any other symptoms buddy like chest pain or wheezing or anything else out of the ordinary? Dry cough though right, as in non-productive (no phlegm)? Having that reaction with Test E or Cyp, and nothing else, is highly irregular.

Tren is so much more potent and harsh compared to Test E that it would be highly unlikely to have a "Tren" cough from Test E. Tren by nature of its make-up causes an inflammatory reaction to tissue and when the Tren hits something that allows it to absorb instantly into the bloodstream that inflammatory reaction happens in your lungs as the blood gets there really quickly and bam! Test E just won't do that or cause the taste in your mouth. the only other possibility is if the gear had accidently had way too much BA added to it, and you reacted to that, but that would happen every time you use it, so if this is the same gear you used before thats not it.

As long as you are feeling ok now and it was a dry cough I dont think you are in any immediate danger but it's definitely something to watch as if the cough was productive for example it can be a sign of something at issue in your lungs.

No brother was a dry cough didn’t last long just felt like it did , as far as gear I have no worries at all about the gear quality top notch source used by many. No phlegm or anything at all.

10 hours ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

No brother was a dry cough didn’t last long just felt like it did , as far as gear I have no worries at all about the gear quality top notch source used by many. No phlegm or anything at all.

Super duper! Meh, maybe you swallowed one of those Musquodoboit mosquitos just when you were pinning and just didn't notice, lol... Anyway, glad that was the extent of it...

On 7/29/2019 at 10:39 AM, instagrande said:

Yeah you can get this from any oil, really. It's just because you knicked a vein going in or out. A "test cough" isn't as bad as a tren cough as that's a harsher compound. I think I read here or somewhere else that if you feel a cough like that coming, sniff your alcohol pad. I don't know how it works but it works to stop the cough. 

Agree I've gotten it with many different oils. More like a little dry cough although when I used tren (over 3 years ago) it was much more noticable. A very dry "hacking" type of cough and would usually leave a metallic taste in my mouth for a bit. 

On 7/29/2019 at 10:44 PM, CapeBretonDadBod said:

I have a shit ton of scar tissue in my shoulders, it happens to me too when i pin my delts. short, dry and annoying. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/29/2019 at 5:04 AM, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Have any of you more experienced vets encountered this , I pinned my delt as per normal but when I was done I pulled the pin out , got a little dizzy and the cough came on as well as a strange taste in my mouth it’s was test-e nothing different.

Always aspirate, if you aren't already. Oil (or some other additive) entering the circulatory system could cause flash pulmonary edema/congestive heart failure.

Edited by method_air

I was reading an article and it basically said you would have to inject a full 3ml pin of air directly into a vein to cause any danger, that the muscle tissue just absorbs the tiny air bubbles you might have missed.

3 minutes ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

I was reading an article and it basically said you would have to inject a full 3ml pin of air directly into a vein to cause any danger, that the muscle tissue just absorbs the tiny air bubbles you might have missed.

Right, but oil (or anything else) could have an entirely different reaction.

This might be unrelated, but still worth considering:

https://www.omicsonline.org/open-access/androgenicanabolic-steroid-boldenone-abuse-as-a-cause-of-dilated-cardiomyopathy-2329-9126.1000153.php?aid=25678

Case Presentation
A 34-year old, previously healthy male, presented to the ER with worsening dyspnea over a period of three weeks and the appearance of blood tinged sputum. Soon after presentation, the patient was hypoxemic and required mechanical ventilation. Chest X-ray demonstrated bilateral infiltrates and he was admitted to the ICU with the tentative diagnosis of acute respiratory distress syndrome. Investigation by PICCO, Suggested the presence of heart failure were and the patient was transferred to the ICCU. On admission, the patient maintained normal blood pressure but still needed mechanical support with high FiO2 values to maintain adequate oxygenation. Physical examination was remarkable for his muscular appearance. The heart sounds were regular. The lungs were clear to auscultation, although chest X-ray revealed signs of pulmonary edema. Blood count was remarkable for hemoglobin of 21 gr/dl with hematocrite of 65%. His blood chemistry showed creatinine level on 1.74 mg/dL, with no electrolytes imbalance. LFT were normal, total protein and albumin levels were normal, elevated CK with normal TnT. CRP 10 mg/L (normal level <10 mg/L). Blood cultures and panel of common respiratory infections were all negative. ECG showed normal sinus rhythm, with p pulmonale, signs of hypertrophy and inverted T waves in chest leads. Swan-gantz Cather measurements revealed cardiac output (CO) 3.9, capillary wedge pressure 34 mmHg, SVR 2070 and CI 2.2 consistent with cardiogenic shock. Transthoracic echocardiography demonstrated severe global dysfunction (left ventricular ejection fraction = 20%) with severely dilated left ventricle 5.1 cm (end-systolic diameter), asymmetric hypertrophy (Septum 14 mm, Posterior wall 12 mm). Minimal mitral and tricuspid regurgitation were also noted (Table 1 and Figure 1).
During his admission a coronary angiography was preformed, demonstrating normal coronaries arteries. Meticulous repeated history obtained from the patient's family yielded that he had been a kick boxer and a bodybuilder. After asking for all the supplements the patient was taking to be brought to our attention, a vial of Boldenone, an androgenic anabolic steroid (AAS) usually used in veterinary medicine was found. It turned out that the patient was using this illicit drug for his bodybuilding needs. After treating his failing heart, the patient was discharged for outpatient follow-up. During 1 year of follow-up he was treated with a combination of beta-blockers, ACEi and aldactone antagonist according to heart failure guidelines recommendations, with no further admission for either cardiac or non-cardiac causes. Within few months, his cardiac function was partially recovered (EF-40%), also demonstrating improvement in left ventricular chamber measurements and withdrawal of his hypertrophy (Table 1), thus establishing the reversibility of the drug effect
Panel A on admission, showing severe LV dysfunction
Panel B 1year follow up with improvement of LV function
Edited by method_air