Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Is a simple 250mg of test cyp with sarms alright for a first Injectable cycle? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KetoMuscles said:

Is a simple question alright for a first post?

Not if you want an intelligent and relevant answer!

Thank you for replying in such a kind manner to someone asking for help 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, Guffy25 said:

Is a simple 250mg of test cyp with sarms alright for a first Injectable cycle? 

 

Check out the site, you'll find lots of info, best tip i can give you is make sure you have everything on hand before starting anything (enough gear, anti - e, pct stash...)

 

250 a week is pretty much double what a DR would give for testosterone replacement therapy.

always prudent to start low and see how your body reacts,  then you can adjust.

Edited by toynut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly,

how is anyone supposed to help if you don’t provide any details?  

Do you think the answer would be the same if you were a 50yr old man or a 20yr old kid?  

How about if you 30% body fat vs 10%. 

Have you been in the gym for 6 weeks or 6 years?

Have you gotten any blood work done? 

Provide some background, some history, your stats and maybe even your objectives. Then ppl can give you exactly what you want. An intelligent and relevant answer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, toynut said:

 

Check out the site, you'll find lots of info, best tip i can give you is make sure you have everything on hand before starting anything (enough gear, anti - e, pct stash...)

 

250 a week is pretty much double what a DR would give for testosterone replacement therapy.

always prudent to start low and see how your body reacts,  then you can adjust.

Thanks it was very helpful I'll be starting with a lower dose to asses my tolerance 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KetoMuscles said:

Honestly,

how is anyone supposed to help if you don’t provide any details?  

Do you think the answer would be the same if you were a 50yr old man or a 20yr old kid?  

How about if you 30% body fat vs 10%. 

Have you been in the gym for 6 weeks or 6 years?

Have you gotten any blood work done? 

Provide some background, some history, your stats and maybe even your objectives. Then ppl can give you exactly what you want. An intelligent and relevant answer. 

Next time I will. But maybe you should talk to new members a little better you we are all adult no need to give a childish answer. We are part of this forum to learn from each other not get put down by people like you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha. You would rather be coddled and told you’re a good boy then be given real words of wisdom?

I didn’t put you down. I legit helped you. 

Any advice you’re given with as little as you offered would just as likely if not more likely to be bad advice then helpful. You’re looking at injecting hormones into your body. That could have life long life altering ramifications. Don’t take it lightly. And don’t take advice from anyone that isn’t going to want to know at the minimum what I suggested you offer up. They don’t have your best interest at heart. 

Dont you think you deserve more than just some ass saying Bro get it in you and get huge!!

If you can’t handle a wee bit of straight talk I’d say you aren’t ready for the grown up world of aas. 

Good luck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...