Whats your go-to "cruise" cycle?

Synyster

I realize a cruise by definition for most people entails a trt dose of test only but im curious what other opinions there are.

Im planning on switching to a cruise in the next week or two.

My cruise is going to entail 350-400mg of test per week (I'm 320lbs currently with a fair bit of muscle so I like to run doses a touch higher as a result)

Considering running Proviron also (never ran it before) and possibly a low dose of dry anabolic. (200mg/week DHB or 300mg/week EQ or 40mg/day anavar)

What are ur guys thoughts on this and whats ur typical cruise?

Thanks

Brother 350-400mg of test is not a cruise brother your on at that dose, my cruise will consist of 150-175 mg sustanon per week and maybe 100mg proviron ed. That’s just my 2 cents I’m old so what do I know lol.

I think your thought process is a little off. I know ifbb pros who don't cruise and ones that when they do use 250mg max. 350-750mg a week is a continuous blast.

The point of cruising (or coming off) isn't to build muscle. It isn't even to maintain muscle which really anyone should be able to do at 250 for 8 weeks. It is to clean your body out, get as close to normal as possible and get healthy. Just because you're over 300lb doesn't mean you need more to get healthy. If anything it means you need to go lower.

• Like 1

I cruise on 125mg-200mg max with nothing else thrown in. Cruising should be utilized to normalize your body and give it a break from super high hormone levels. I cruise at least 6-8 weeks minimum between blasts if not longer. You should be able to maintain your muscle mass on a cruise through good diet and weights/cardio, you might lose a little water weight on a cruise but should be able to retain most of your muscle. Cruise = normalizing hormone levels and letting the body rest imo

• Like 2

@Littlefry your exactly right on brother bringing those hormones to as close to normal as can be , considering what we put our bodies through. I go 8 weeks . Enough to keep my dick working and keep the old lady happy.

My cruise is 200 mg of test.  This is prescribed by my endo.  But even before I started seeing him I was doing 200 and felt great and 'normal'.  Everything always comes back great for bloods.  

I have thought about trying a cruise of test and 100-200 mg deca, but since i'm going to be doing a long offseason deca cycle it wouldn't be healthy for me to run that year long I suppose.

Health is what's top priority in cruising.  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Physlifter said:

Health is what's top priority in cruising.  

This 100% cruising allows you to get your health markers in check. We all respond differently to hormones... some people can blast grams and still have blood test come back in range, others 500mg test alone skews there blood work. 

• Like 1

On 8/3/2019 at 9:06 AM, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Brother 350-400mg of test is not a cruise brother your on at that dose, my cruise will consist of 150-175 mg sustanon per week and maybe 100mg proviron ed. That’s just my 2 cents I’m old so what do I know lol.

I appreciate ur opinion.  I agree with it but I feel like the cruise dose should be based on ur muscle mass+ cycle doses.

If ur a 300lb IFBB pro whose cycles are 5+ grams a week of gear...then in my head their cruise would be far higher than ur average 180lb guy who does 600mg test+300mg deca cycles.

I could be wrong.  Its happened once before.

On 8/6/2019 at 10:18 AM, Littlefry said:

This 100% cruising allows you to get your health markers in check. We all respond differently to hormones... some people can blast grams and still have blood test come back in range, others 500mg test alone skews there blood work. 

Agreed. My blood work was fine while doing 2800mg/test + 1400mg tren ace per week.  Bp slightly elevated as ud expect but nothing really worth noting.

Winstrol fucks my lipids (and everyone else's ive ever seen bloodwork) so i stay away from that typically.

I didnt come off bc my health markers were getting skewed or other side effects.  I came off to see how much muscle id be able to preserve.

But u guys are likely right about this.

@Synyster we’re all grown men here stubborn as hell so we all make our own choices and live with them but believe it or not this community is about health and longevity too, I believe in one of Seth Feroce vids I watched I’m almost positive he said even him he cruises at between 125-175mg test-e going by how he feels , he states the same thing it’s not what your body can handle now it’s about longevity and how long you want to be around and continue doing this.

12 hours ago, Guardian Dispensaries said:

Im starting my cruise soon. Gonna run 125mg test e every week. Gonna get my blood work done around the 3rd week. 

Sounds like a good plan. My cruise is always 125-175mg a week then blood 4 weeks into cruise just to see were my body is at.

Tbh usually for whatever reason my sex drive / libido always feels the best during a cruise. Sometime blasting it's out of control hah  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Synyster said:

Agreed. My blood work was fine while doing 2800mg/test + 1400mg tren ace per week.  Bp slightly elevated as ud expect but nothing really worth noting.

Winstrol fucks my lipids (and everyone else's ive ever seen bloodwork) so i stay away from that typically.

I didnt come off bc my health markers were getting skewed or other side effects.  I came off to see how much muscle id be able to preserve.

But u guys are likely right about this.

It all depends on your body. If you are a big guy 225+ lbs then yes you may want to cruise higher but bloods will determine what a good cruise dose is. I'm sure there are pros that cruise at 300mg and others that cruise on 125mg it all comes down to the individual and how their body responds.

Man 2800mg test and 1400mg ace is a hell of a blast. Interested in hearing your results from this cycle, and other higher dosed compounds you've ran. Shoot me a PM. The more I read the more high test seems to help with size more then anything...

22 hours ago, Synyster said:

I appreciate ur opinion.  I agree with it but I feel like the cruise dose should be based on ur muscle mass+ cycle doses.

If ur a 300lb IFBB pro whose cycles are 5+ grams a week of gear...then in my head their cruise would be far higher than ur average 180lb guy who does 600mg test+300mg deca cycles.

I could be wrong.  Its happened once before.

The average pro does not use 5+ grams of gear. This is a myth parroted on the internet as an out for people who either don't have the genetics to get big or can't put in the work and consistency to get big. 

I think you're believing far too much of the garbage online. You're saying the average 180lb would run 900mg - 900mg can easily get you to a solid 220lb, 180lb should be natural. You're saying that someone at 180 would be cruising - there is absolutely no need unless it's medical hrt.

I almost feel like I should call out exact names but if anyone knows some of the top Canadian pros of the last 10 years you'd know how off base this is. I guess specifically we can talk about is Fouad because he's open with it. He said he runs 1200-1500mg test and then would run something like 600mg of deca or 400mg of tren. I believe he said he's never gone above 500 tren. So you're cycle of 2800 test and 1400 tren, you've literally doubled what a pro who's competed at the Olympia at 270lb has done.

I personally know a pro who I would say is the top pro out of Canada currently and arguably up there of best Canadian of all time. Unless he's just flat out lied to me with complete consistently since before he turned pro he's never ran a cycle above 2500mg, his total mg is lower than the test you said. I'm talking in all the conversations over the last nearly 10 years he's never said more than that. He also comes off completely after the Olympia (or whatever his target show was for the year) for 3-4 months. Sure he shrinks down but 2-3 weeks back on he's just as big.

The only reason I'm harping on this is because I started to believe some of the shit too when I was a bit younger. The only guys I know taking crazy doses are the bloated always kinda chubby looks the same year after year 220-240lb guy who talks about gear too much at the gym. 

My best cycle in years was 1200mg a week with no orals. Which is one of my lowest doses in years and really the results came from diet and training. I had close friends call me a liar when they asked me what I was taking.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Littlefry said:

Sounds like a good plan. My cruise is always 125-175mg a week then blood 4 weeks into cruise just to see were my body is at.

Tbh usually for whatever reason my sex drive / libido always feels the best during a cruise. Sometime blasting it's out of control hah  

Ya i find that i am more prone to cruise for a few months. I find that my sex drive is next to none with a 125 a week, cruise and sometimes i amp up my cycles early just so i can improve my libido lol 

• Like 2

On 8/15/2019 at 11:25 AM, Blitz said:

The average pro does not use 5+ grams of gear. This is a myth parroted on the internet as an out for people who either don't have the genetics to get big or can't put in the work and consistency to get big. 

I think you're believing far too much of the garbage online. You're saying the average 180lb would run 900mg - 900mg can easily get you to a solid 220lb, 180lb should be natural. You're saying that someone at 180 would be cruising - there is absolutely no need unless it's medical hrt.

I almost feel like I should call out exact names but if anyone knows some of the top Canadian pros of the last 10 years you'd know how off base this is. I guess specifically we can talk about is Fouad because he's open with it. He said he runs 1200-1500mg test and then would run something like 600mg of deca or 400mg of tren. I believe he said he's never gone above 500 tren. So you're cycle of 2800 test and 1400 tren, you've literally doubled what a pro who's competed at the Olympia at 270lb has done.

I personally know a pro who I would say is the top pro out of Canada currently and arguably up there of best Canadian of all time. Unless he's just flat out lied to me with complete consistently since before he turned pro he's never ran a cycle above 2500mg, his total mg is lower than the test you said. I'm talking in all the conversations over the last nearly 10 years he's never said more than that. He also comes off completely after the Olympia (or whatever his target show was for the year) for 3-4 months. Sure he shrinks down but 2-3 weeks back on he's just as big.

The only reason I'm harping on this is because I started to believe some of the shit too when I was a bit younger. The only guys I know taking crazy doses are the bloated always kinda chubby looks the same year after year 220-240lb guy who talks about gear too much at the gym. 

My best cycle in years was 1200mg a week with no orals. Which is one of my lowest doses in years and really the results came from diet and training. I had close friends call me a liar when they asked me what I was taking.

I appreciate ur opinion.  

I dont think all pros are using 5+ grams of gear a week but I believe many of them do.

Our canadian pros oddly enough seem to be a pretty good example of intelligence, being Well spoken, decent ambassador for the sport, and from the little I know they do much smaller doses (as u said).

Btw im not at all recommending my 2800 test + 1400 tren cycle by any means.  It was stupid as hell...but worked.

This was an interesting read. Last cruise I did 1cc weekly thinking it was good cruise dose but after bloodwork the free and total Testosterone numbers were pretty high still. Definitely the gentlemen who advised 125-150 weekly are more accurate of what a cruise is

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2019 at 8:01 AM, Synyster said:

I realize a cruise by definition for most people entails a trt dose of test only but im curious what other opinions there are.

Im planning on switching to a cruise in the next week or two.

My cruise is going to entail 350-400mg of test per week (I'm 320lbs currently with a fair bit of muscle so I like to run doses a touch higher as a result)

Considering running Proviron also (never ran it before) and possibly a low dose of dry anabolic. (200mg/week DHB or 300mg/week EQ or 40mg/day anavar)

What are ur guys thoughts on this and whats ur typical cruise?

Thanks

This could be a great cruise cycle if your health numbers support it. Some have severe health issues with 100mg test/week (hermatocrit etc), so it is entirely individual. This might be the threshold where you get all the benefits, without the sides. If not, lower accordingly.

• Like 1

On 8/16/2019 at 7:41 AM, Guardian Dispensaries said:

Ya i find that i am more prone to cruise for a few months. I find that my sex drive is next to none with a 125 a week, cruise and sometimes i amp up my cycles early just so i can improve my libido lol 

I am starting my cruise. 250mg of test the last 2 weeks and down to 125 mg next. I added my MK as well. So far i am feeling good and hoping to keep most of my mass.