Let's talk EQ!

Littlefry

Let's talk eq! I know this is a compound that seems to get lots of love but also lots of hate.

Personally I love eq. Really helps with my endurance, appetite, brings out crazy vascularity, really caps the delts. Virtually side free for myself, little rise in rbc but I give blood halfway through eq blast and that always keeps it under control. 

I've ran it in numerous cycles from 600mg-900mg. Currently planning my next blast for fall a nice lean bulk, simple just test and eq.

Ratios are up in the air... might do

Sus 1050mg + eq 900mg

Or

Test e 600mg + eq 1200mg 

Let's hear your thoughts on eq, cycles you've used it in, dosages, and overall experience either love or hate.

• 1 month later...

I've decided that Eq is my favorite. I get good fullness and lots of vascularity, and no sidez at all, mental or physical. I'm a regular blood donor, and I haven't seen my hemoglobin go too high when they test it at the Blood Center on donation day.

I like Primo too, but on a cost/benefit basis I get similar results from Eq for less money.

Deca makes my nipples leak. Tren makes me sweaty and hostile.

So I'm thinking me and Eq are probably gonna have a long relationship.

• Like 2

On 9/16/2019 at 9:03 PM, Guardian Dispensaries said:

I love EQ. I get super vascular and eat tons ! I like to run it for at least 5 months. Its slow working compound but i love it. 

On 9/17/2019 at 8:54 AM, Zbignew said:

I've decided that Eq is my favorite. I get good fullness and lots of vascularity, and no sidez at all, mental or physical. I'm a regular blood donor, and I haven't seen my hemoglobin go too high when they test it at the Blood Center on donation day.

I like Primo too, but on a cost/benefit basis I get similar results from Eq for less money.

Deca makes my nipples leak. Tren makes me sweaty and hostile.

So I'm thinking me and Eq are probably gonna have a long relationship.

Love me some eq too. Donate blood every 3 months and that should keep most peoples rbc count in a good range but there are always exceptions. 

I get next to no sides, definitely increase in vascularity, increase in fullness especially shoulders and chest, stamina at a high level, and yes I do find it helps with joints. Very cost effective to.

I'm staying away from tren havent touched it in two and a half years.  Test eq and mast is all I need.

• Like 2