Give certain vets a little power !

My idea is for staff consider giving certain vets a little power when no staff or mods are present, not a promotion just the power to ban , not remove threads , not censor anything just ban when it arises, as of late there has been an influx of newbies asking for sources and contact information within minutes of joining our group , I just want this a nice safe place for everyone. A report would be givin to staff or mods as to why the ban took place and it would be their decision if the ban stands or gets removed.

No.... the mods are the mods. Nothing around here gets out of hand enough before a mod sees or deals with it. 

@CapeBretonDadBod, if you want to be a mod, just appeal to oly or northernlifters, they may make you one or tell you to get your post count up, or post quality up.

Heaven forbid and until this board is like messo, the mods are doing a fantastic job. Us vets can always scold the newbs via or posts if they get out of line.

• Like 2

@Rosconow @ElectricRocker I do agree with both of you and mods are doing a great job , And no I don’t want to be a mod that’s not for me , I guess I was getting a little frustrated with these guys coming in and being able to see right through them like glass and you know something isn’t right.

1 hour ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

@Rosconow @ElectricRocker I do agree with both of you and mods are doing a great job , And no I don’t want to be a mod that’s not for me , I guess I was getting a little frustrated with these guys coming in and being able to see right through them like glass and you know something isn’t right.

Fair enough, and i have seen you post "read the rules", like myself, a few times. 

In the mean time, small penises are a good offence; "This isn't a source board, so take your small penis and fu*k off!". 

Edited by Rosconow

I disagree, I've run many boards in the past, you can't just give regular users mod like powers when mods are not around. Either you are a mod or you are not. Otherwise certain users who don't know how to manage or don't like someone or have personal beef would delete, ban or act unprofessionally.

There is a reason to having a dedicated team...

13 hours ago, Rosconow said:

Fair enough, and i have seen you post "read the rules", like myself, a few times. 

In the mean time, small penises are a good offence; "This isn't a source board, so take your small penis and fu*k off!". 

Good one :{)=...The wife uses the "Big Truck, Small Penis" one all the time lol

23 hours ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

My idea is for staff consider giving certain vets a little power when no staff or mods are present, not a promotion just the power to ban , not remove threads , not censor anything just ban when it arises, as of late there has been an influx of newbies asking for sources and contact information within minutes of joining our group , I just want this a nice safe place for everyone. A report would be givin to staff or mods as to why the ban took place and it would be their decision if the ban stands or gets removed.

Ya, this past weekend was a little crazy for asshats showing up in chat running their gobs immediately after registering and/or posting rubbish without reading the rules. very much not the typical course of events. Hopefully just a short bus broke down near the front door and will be a rare event lol.