Sign in to follow this  
Shredzs

Kabib Mcgreggor

Personally I feel like McGregor will give Khabib his first loss but Khabib's style of fighting is terrible for McGregor. He has to finish him early or Khabib will get the decision.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, nitrous said:

Personally I feel like McGregor will give Khabib his first loss but Khabib's style of fighting is terrible for McGregor. He has to finish him early or Khabib will get the decision.

100% agree.

Kahbib because his ground game is the best right now and his cardio is also 10x better. I predict round 3 kahbib by submission. Plus he’s a lot more hungry than Connor. Connor has all the money now, kahbib just wants to be the top dog. 

This ones tricky. Khabib has what it takes to completely dominate Conor and wear him out. The only issue is that Khabib has to get close enough to get a takedown - and Khabib has often taken his share of shots while getting that takedown. And as much as I don't like MacGregor, he does have the power to put Khabib to sleep if he catches him clean while Khabib is moving forward.

Im going with Khabib, but Conor could always land that left and change the fight around.

I’ve lost a lot of interest lately, and haven’t been following much really... but finally a fight I’m excited for. 

2 hours ago, SUAT said:

I would like to see Nate Diaz in Khabib's corner.

Lol. Nate would probably tell him "Let Conor tire himself out by punching you in the face. Then, when he can't punch anymore ... get 'em."  ?

Honestly tho, got nothing but love for Nate

On 9/24/2018 at 6:48 PM, SUAT said:

I would like to see Nate Diaz in Khabib's corner.

Lol, Nate prob sabotage Khabib so he can get his third fight with Connor. 

4 days till Khabib gets slept!

(Usually, I never pick the striker over a wrestler. This is the odd time I do)

I’m hoping to see a good Tilt tonight, have t been excited for a fight in a while. 

I love what Nate Diaz said about this fight. Being an mma guy in a past life, I fucking hate wrestlers. Whats exciting about takedowns and lay and pray, its GSPs fucking legacy for christ sake. Khabib could have still won this fight standing in my opinion. Why not give the fans a money fight. The fight was good, but a slug fest would have been more fun to watch. I want a rubber match with Nate and Conor next. We will see.