Coach Greg Doucette

Physlifter

I remember talking with Greg years and years ago back in the old ripped canadian days as he was an up and comer and into his pro card.  Guy got into a mess years ago with the law but seems to have bounced back better than ever and his channel already has over 65,000 subscribers!  He is one of those guys who has the knowledge of a scientific background (masters in kinesiology) with lots of nutrition courses, is an IFBB pro, and has tons of experience so can weed through the shite and call people out for what it is, and really is honest to goodness no bullshit.

plus his anabolic french toast is insanely awesome!

give his channel a spin especially with his latest vids!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLqH-U2TXzj1h7lyYQZLNQQ

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

He's a little too animated for my tastes a lot of the videos I want to watch but can't get through. Also he seems too focused on drama giving his opinion on irrelevant YouTubers. But content is content and happy to have his perspective out there.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Physlifter said:

I remember talking with Greg years and years ago back in the old ripped canadian days as he was an up and comer and into his pro card.  Guy got into a mess years ago with the law but seems to have bounced back better than ever and his channel already has over 65,000 subscribers!  He is one of those guys who has the knowledge of a scientific background (masters in kinesiology) with lots of nutrition courses, is an IFBB pro, and has tons of experience so can weed through the shite and call people out for what it is, and really is honest to goodness no bullshit.

plus his anabolic french toast is insanely awesome!

give his channel a spin especially with his latest vids!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLqH-U2TXzj1h7lyYQZLNQQ

I enjoy watching him . Right off he struck me as looking a lot like David James Elliot, the actor, but with a higher pitched voice lol...I like that he doesn't take himself to seriously. So many vids where the first 30 secs-1 min is some guy looking at himself posing in the mirror!

• Like 1