androtest fusion + proviron?

mp420

since I hate needles I wanted to ask you what you think of this cycle that I want to start

androtest of fusion (pro-hormone that converts to test) 75 mg + proviron 50 mg divided into two portions throughout the cycle to maximize testosterone and to avoid gynecomastia

6 weeks of cycle

nb .: nothing for the liver because non-methylated products and I will take something only for pressure and something for cholesterol;

after 6 weeks from the following day 3 weeks of novaldex 10 mg per day + arimistane 75 mg per day

what do you think about it

I can’t really be much help with this cycle but I can say your proviron in my opinion is way too low my proviron runs a minimum of 100mg day and I have no experience with the androtest profusion is never ever consider all oral , that being said I’m a big boy and not afraid of needles , can you tell us your past experience with gear ? As well as your age , pinning is not as bad as you think , providing you have quality gear and the right pins , if I was giving advice to someone hell bent on starting out I’d go 300mg of test-e and 100mg proviron Ed , that would give you nice slow steady gains with proper training and nutrition, and it’s always better to use less in your first cycle because you get your best gains off first cycle, I know you said you hate needles and I’m not ignoring that I just feel if your going to walk this path you do it right the first time or don’t do it at all, I don’t think you will find many here that will support you on an oral only cycle. I’m sure you will get more VETS chiming in on this ones with more experience with prohormones than myself . Just be sure you know your fucking with your body chemistry for life once you start this , so be ok with that and be prepared for that, education is key my friend .

8 hours ago, mp420 said:

since I hate needles I wanted to ask you what you think of this cycle that I want to start

androtest of fusion (pro-hormone that converts to test) 75 mg + proviron 50 mg divided into two portions throughout the cycle to maximize testosterone and to avoid gynecomastia

6 weeks of cycle

nb .: nothing for the liver because non-methylated products and I will take something only for pressure and something for cholesterol;

after 6 weeks from the following day 3 weeks of novaldex 10 mg per day + arimistane 75 mg per day

what do you think about it

Dude that Fusion product is rubbish. First off the conversion to Testosterone is under 20% and closer to 15%. Also, 4-Androstenediol has antagonistic qualities that aren't of any benefit at all.. So basically it's really expensive garbage. Given the Proviron doesn't aromatize at all and the tiny bit of T you'd get from the 4-Androstenediol I'm not surwe why you would even be worried about gyno or using an AI or even PCT for that matter. Maybe at the end of the cycle if your ball shrunk a bit from the Proviron but I'd be surprised if that happened at that dose.
I get that you don't like needles but the money you're going to spend on what you're planning is not going to get you much in return.

@Francis "Frank" Castle Well said , that’s what I was getting at I understand he doesn’t like needles but get past the first one your fine, what is being spent here would be better spent on a proper first test only and proviron cycle you will be much happier with the result .

5 minutes ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

@Francis "Frank" Castle Well said , that’s what I was getting at I understand he doesn’t like needles but get past the first one your fine, what is being spent here would be better spent on a proper first test only and proviron cycle you will be much happier with the result .

Yup, I've always hated needles and I was not feeling good about it either when I first started. But take the time to learn all of the proper techniques and sites to pin, observe hygiene like an obsessive compulsive, lol and get good gear, and it's a breeze. get your bloodwork so you know where you are starting and then say 8-12 weeks down the road depending how aggressive you are at it and make adjustments...Especially with the right gear you can use such small pins these days you don't even realize you're sticking yourself!

Needles was once my only fear.   My very first pin I was sweating, shaking, pretty sure I almost past out.  

Till you get a few in you and realise there's fuck all to it.  Dont waist your money on this useless "cycle" you've described

• Thanks 1

Don't know about the andro fusion product. But 50mg of proviron is a great starting point and is almost universally agreed as a start dose. That's what i run, any more for me anyways, skin gets oily, zits start.... the usual androgenic sides. 

If you are needle adverse try to get your hands on some androgel. Works for me.