Travelling on plane with Test

djbatts19

I had a last minute domestic business trip come up (in Canada) , and I JUST started a 500mg/ week Test E cycle. Nothing crazy, but I’ve done my first two pins and I leave in 3 days. The trip is for two weeks, so my options are to take a up my dose before flight, and put it on hold until I’m back, or take my UGL vial on the plane.

Anyone have some advice for me? Which option is wiser, and of those options what’s the wisest way to play it out? I can’t mail my test as the company hasn’t given me my hotel info yet. Not relying on that as an option.

Thanks boys.

I wouldn’t suggest travelling with gear. Lot of risk. 

If you had a script for test, different story. 

But ive heard of guys that have done it. But again seems like a lot to risk. For whT?

Only thing I’d suggest is once you’re there get a direct ship of test if you where that hard on for it. 

And If you up your dose for 2 weeks on top of your 500 you’ve already taken with no plan for AI I would say that is also very unadvised.  

Might have to just bit the bullet for two weeks. Not ideal, but if all the options probably the smartest. 

But that’s my 2 cents. 

Thanks man. I have adex, proviron, HCG and Nolva on hand, and adex isn’t a scheduled drug in Canada, so I’m not worried about that. I think you’re right, might be worth it to just get some there, and just bite the bill on any leftover I gotta get rid of before I leave.

if I take 2 weeks off cold turkey though, is that going to really screw me up? If I’m going to be a disaster working or have horrible sides, I’ll bite the bullet and buy another

1 hour ago, tedtrushbodyathletica said:

As long as you put it in your checked bag there should be no issues.  I have done it 100 times. The only issue is if you try to bring it on carry on, you will run into trouble doing that.

T

Agreed. I have crossed international borders countless times with scripted narcotics in my checked luggage and anything that wasn't scripted, like supplemental meds that I had either run out of my script or that i couldn't get scripted at the time, just went into script bottle no issue. A few minutes with a LabelWriter and you can have legit looking script stickers on any bottle so.....

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Francis "Frank" Castle said:

Agreed. I have crossed international borders countless times with scripted narcotics in my checked luggage and anything that wasn't scripted, like supplemental meds that I had either run out of my script or that i couldn't get scripted at the time, just went into script bottle no issue. A few minutes with a LabelWriter and you can have legit looking script stickers on any bottle so.....

I would mention only domestic flights,  the risk increases substantially flying across borders. 

T

• 2 weeks later...