Dhb ( first time )

So making my goodie list I’m going to try dhb first time with this compound unsure how to run it doing some reading it seems like I just run my test as per usual and add no more than 400mg dhb split into two shots per week , does that seem right ? If @GameChanger could chime in or someone with experience with the compound could contribute something here would be great , Thanks NL Family !

2 hours ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

@Corey5150 I’m still on the fence with it but if I run it I’ll try to give it a detailed review of how it goes , I’m just worried about the pip I hear it is bad.

It's not that bad, I do a cc of it everyday, just mix it with something 1/1, not a big deal. I don't notice it at all. At first it was slightly worse but still not terrible. Maybe if you did it without mixing something else with it would be bad. 

On 8/10/2019 at 9:22 PM, Shelbysdad said:

It's not that bad, I do a cc of it everyday, just mix it with something 1/1, not a big deal. I don't notice it at all. At first it was slightly worse but still not terrible. Maybe if you did it without mixing something else with it would be bad. 

Deffinitely agree with this one mixing it 1/1  makes it nice quads can handle it and im still fully functional but I dropped 3cc into both gutes for the front load and I had to lower myself with my hands to get into a laying down position for the last few days.

4 hours ago, Dakotahlewis37 said:

Deffinitely agree with this one mixing it 1/1  makes it nice quads can handle it and im still fully functional but I dropped 3cc into both gutes for the front load and I had to lower myself with my hands to get into a laying down position for the last few days.

3cc straight up, lol!  Asking for pip? Lol. Do you mean 3cc into each side or 3cc split up

Edited by Shelbysdad

45 minutes ago, Shelbysdad said:

3cc straight up, lol!  Asking for pip? Lol. Do you mean 3cc into each side or 3cc split up

3cc straight dhb into each glute! Won’t be doing that again lol but honestly I pulled 2x(1.5 cc dhb and cut it with 1ml test e) and shot one into each quad 2 days ago and Ive been climbing ladders at work all day no problem my ass still hurts from Thursday though 

• 1 month later...