Shoulder shot issue

So NL took my delt shot last night as it’s my go to location, 1.5ml test-e nothing new there great gear one of our sponsors so no quality issue, wife pulled the pin out and instantly the was a long stream of blood we wiped it with a new swap it stopped but we noticed a tiny bubble at the injection site maybe as small As half a small pea. Any ideas ? 

It’s not painful at all just never happened before I gave it a light massage I think it more freaked the wifey out more. I’ll do as you say and keep an eye on it I’ll rotate away from it for a week or so and pin the quads. Thanks for the input much appreciated.

nothing to worry about.  the speed of injection, the depth of it, the angle of the pin, and yes even how fast you pull out would create a negative pressure and spurt out blood.  You may have a small bruise, i wouldn't worry about that.  I'm all about worrying you lost some gear though!!

• Like 1

We call those gushers lol doesnt happen often but stick to the game long enough and itll happen again at some point.   You might have lost a bit of oil but If you pinned deep enough I wouldnt worry about it.   I'd be very suprised if you bruised from it at all.  

Edited by ARUSH

17 hours ago, ARUSH said:

Add the ventrogluteal to your site rotation.   By far the best spot to inject IMO

Indeed. This is in my rotation as well. Little trick to find a first but once you get on to it you'll love it...If you have any definition in it at all you can flex it to make it pop and there you are. Or you can lie on the opposit side, the where you are going to pin, on your bed and slowly bring up your knee and it will pop I did this and got my wife to mark it with a Sharpie marker so that I could map it with my hands until I was comfy just knowing where it was.

The monty Python spurt happened to me once and freaked me right the F out. Turns out it's usually just a nick on something on the way out and nothing to be worried about as others have mentioned.

19 hours ago, Francis "Frank" Castle said:

Next on my list is Lats...Looks pretty straight forward. The whole point IMHO is to keep the number of pins in the same spot as far apart, in  your timeline, as possible to eliminate poking a little hematoma under the skin from the last time....

Lats is an other good spot indeed.   Theres two ways either with the arm up or across the chest.   Personally I rather the arm across the chest I find it's more comfortable.    

You definitely don't want to always be pinning the same spot.   The more in rotation you have the better in imo.   Pushing a pin through some scar tissue gives me the same feeling as nails on a chalk board.   Feels like you can almost hear the crushing.  

• Thanks 1

On 8/12/2019 at 5:46 AM, CapeBretonDadBod said:

So NL took my delt shot last night as it’s my go to location, 1.5ml test-e nothing new there great gear one of our sponsors so no quality issue, wife pulled the pin out and instantly the was a long stream of blood we wiped it with a new swap it stopped but we noticed a tiny bubble at the injection site maybe as small As half a small pea. Any ideas ? 

I get this from time to time , mostly when I'm not giving a particular injection spot the break that it needs.. or so it seems. I usually take a break from that site and come back to it in 2-3 weeks.