Liver Cleanse from ProteinCo.ca

Francis "Frank" Castle

5 hours ago, powerrack said:

Isn't that a very low effective dose of stuff? Typically NAC I do 1200mg. But I'm not 100% sure of choline and inositol doses required to reduce liver stress during oral AAS administration. 

I don't take it daily, but run a cycle of it for 30 days at 3g/day of Inositol and Choline each. I have a multivitamin that I take that has small doses of each for daily maintenance.

I take 12/day...so 3grams+. Even still, at these 2 being a 1 month supply, this still worked out the cheapest way to do it in Canada short of bringing in kilos of the stuff from China. I could buy bulk from the US but by the time taxes/duties etc got done with it ouch. So given the price for the month and the fact that this is really only necessary as a protocol perhaps 2x or 3x per year depending on how hard you are on your liver, this is pretty economical based on whatever sources I was able to find in Canada.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 8/19/2019 at 8:53 AM, Francis "Frank" Castle said:

I don't take it daily, but run a cycle of it for 30 days at 3g/day of Inositol and Choline each. I have a multivitamin that I take that has small doses of each for daily maintenance.

I take 12/day...so 3grams+. Even still, at these 2 being a 1 month supply, this still worked out the cheapest way to do it in Canada short of bringing in kilos of the stuff from China. I could buy bulk from the US but by the time taxes/duties etc got done with it ouch. So given the price for the month and the fact that this is really only necessary as a protocol perhaps 2x or 3x per year depending on how hard you are on your liver, this is pretty economical based on whatever sources I was able to find in Canada.

L-methiolone is a cheap thing to add to choline/inosotil cycle 600mg/day

On 8/19/2019 at 3:10 AM, powerrack said:

Isn't that a very low effective dose of stuff? Typically NAC I do 1200mg. But I'm not 100% sure of choline and inositol doses required to reduce liver stress during oral AAS administration. 

choline / inositol cycles are usually ran after a cycle of gear, it helps the liver, prevents/reverses liver fat accumulation

Edited by Rocky