HGH brand advice

airman

Hi, 

Never used HGH before.  Was thinking of throwing in 2iu or 3iu a day (if I can afford it).  A friend has showed me a source that he heard was legit but he has never actually used it himself.  So wondering if anyone ever heard of these or had experience.

JEOTROP 191AA SOMATROPIN  $250 10iu (looks like it comes with bacteriostatic water

jeotrop-191aa-somatropin-2.jpg.962c2a62d49a548bf9e142a3fde0de76.jpgjeotrop-191aa-somatropin-back.jpg.22fca19160520ffab8d0e5815bc13dbf.jpgjeotrop-191aa-somatropin.jpg.0b8dda2814524aaf517281c3e7df55ae.jpg

They also have:

"Power Labs Medical Group" JINTROPIN AA 191 SOMATROPIN  for $360

CITADEL 10x10IU SOMATROPIN for $350

PROTROPIN 10×10 IU SOMATROPIN for $400

Hoping someone has some input on these.

Thanks 

90% of the stuff are chinese generic, on PM(Professionak Muscle) there are tons of them

they are very hit and miss and inconsistent. HGH is one of those items that when you find a legit source and you can get bloodwork done from them,never let them go

Ive tested Northern Peptides hgh as did 5 people here,thye all scored a perfect 10iu. These were not pre planned testings either btw,people did them randomly

i suggest you email them because thye are domestic aswell

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Stuff is bunk, bought it and nothing. I bought since 2011 in China and always good stuff. The generic is fine, dont worry about fancy boxes, thats why the price is higher. Its all the same hgh. Here's the reality, if you have no source, you have to use the websites. They know you have no source, so what they sell is always sub par quality at top dollar. You pay because you have no other place to go. 

Edited by DamienThorne
added more