Supplement Deals

Nissan

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, StraightSideways said:

Myprotein.ca has their 60% off sale today. 

Cheapest it goes i think. 11lbs of whey is 67 bucks, and 11lbs of isolate is 87 I believe. 

Their Chocolate smooth and vanilla are good. 

Went to see if I was too late for the sale. I guess so, because the website has been suspended.

• 3 weeks later...

supplementsource.ca is having a decent sale on a bunch of stuff. I picked up clearance protein bars (don't expire until July/August) for $1.66 each. AllMax IsoFlex 5lbs tubs are on sale for $68 each - which is a good price for a nice tasting quality protein. 

5 hours ago, Nissan said:

Myprotein Victoria Day sale. 

40% Off Site Wide - Coupon Code VIC40 

Got my order from these guys a week or so ago. 

The protein and bcaa's are fantastic. Both flavors of each bcaa's and protein are some of the best I've had. These guys are now my go to. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Nissan said:

MyProtein Canada Day Sale. 

Upto 60% Off + additional 20% Off. 

Code: CAN80 

If anyone plans on using this, make sure to add the items to your cart then check them every once in a while. They raise their prices and have fake sales every day. The whey is 15$ more expensive today at 60% off than when I bought it at 40% off. 

The 11 pound whey will go to low 60$ range regularly

Edited by StraightSideways

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

SupplementsSource Sale and Clearance Specials

supplementssource.ca has some sale and clearance items currently and there are some pretty good items across a wide range and some are deeply discounted.

I picked up a pre-workout that although not the greatest pre it is a really good all around health tonic and should be a decent boost in energy for all but the hardcore stim junkies (like myself lol but every little bit helps). It even has D-Ribose (very uncommon in a product like this but super for influencing energy at a cellular level) and some Lions Mane Mushroom nootropic. Also grabbed a BPI Health Product that I have been eyeballing quite a while but at regular price no way was I pulling the trigger.. $14.95 for the BPI Health "Green Tea, Beetroot, Fibre & MCTs and $20 for the Progressive Sport "Before" pre.. These are deep discounts from the regular pricing across retail outlets. These are a no brainer for the money and health benefit IMHO. The health benefits alone from the nitrates in both are worth the $$$ and nitrates are hard to come by in what we eat unless you are in the habit of having a weekly "Beet Fest" or something lol...

supplementssource-latest.jpg

bpi-2.jpg

progressive-2.jpg