Supplement Deals

Nissan

8 hours ago, Nissan said:

On sale right now,  Pure Protein bars pack of 18 for $16! 

I don't like that they use palm kernel oil. It's cheap and bad for LDL cholesterol. Plus with that pricing i can't help but feel other ingredients are sub par. Like when it says "Partially produced with genetic engineering"

21 minutes ago, 3ml said:

Great idea for a thread for supplement users

but the only supplement I’ll spend money on is Karbolyn for when I’m running slin

money is better spent on Beef and rice imo

I used to use vitargo cause I got it cheap for helping promote a local supplement company. To be honest I noticed no difference when using dextrose a year later

maltodextrin I can drink max 50g in one shake but dextrose I can go up to 100+g. Tastes way better than maltodextrin / vitargo too. 

Althouugh I’ve only tried the dextrose/maltodextrin pre/post. Not intra workout like I was using with vitargo 

just to add add to the thread fitshop.ca always has the cheapest price for optimum nutrition gold standard 5lb. 

They have the same 20-25% off for holidays but they also have an extra multiple quantity discount that stacks. I think it’s an extra 10% for 4 containers or more. Ends up being a tad cheaper than other sites. Doesn’t make a huge difference but it’s practicslly free savings when getting the exact same item 

edit: found the labour day sale email, in attachment below, it’s 25% until midnight on monday

Edited by Rocky
  • Like 2

Also, active8canada.com is in the west end in case you need supplements faster. Fitshop is in Toronto. 

They usually don’t have as great deals but it’s still good. Their regular holiday sale 20% off + 10% cashback credit (on your account). 

240D8F66-2979-4EE4-818B-D33E7EBA9121.png

• 2 weeks later...

When im looking for something specific i price shop at all the sites before i buy. Sometimes on active8 you can get 20% off the already double deal price.

suppsource is in my city so i get it usually within a day or 2 and i know the owners but i still go where the best prices are

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...