Peptide igf1 vs Increlex

Hey guys looking for some input here. I recently spoke to one of the highest ranking Canadian ifbb pros about GH and igf1 lr3, just going to keep this about igf1 here though. I had asked him about peptide igf and he said it’s 100 percent useless in humans and that unless it was increlex it would not do a single thing for us. Anybody care to chime in here?

22 minutes ago, Dakotahlewis37 said:

Hey guys looking for some input here. I recently spoke to one of the highest ranking Canadian ifbb pros about GH and igf1 lr3, just going to keep this about igf1 here though. I had asked him about peptide igf and he said it’s 100 percent useless in humans and that unless it was increlex it would not do a single thing for us. Anybody care to chime in here?

that doesnt make any sense

igf1lr3 and igf des have both been proven.

8 hours ago, NorthernLifters said:

that doesnt make any sense

igf1lr3 and igf des have both been proven.

I thought so aswell, I’ve seen some rather convincing literature and palumbo has even made some commentary on peptide igf and I ran it in my off season a little bit last year but on the same key this is one of the top dogs, trains with one of the biggest coaches in the industry I was hoping to spark a bit more conversationn here im sure a lot of the fellas here can speak to experience