What are the best healing peptides ?

Ok guys I need to be schooled  , I’m an old bastard and not new to aas but peptides on the other hand this old dog needs to learn some new tricks . Little background I have severe osteoarthritis in my hips and knees pain has been getting a bit much lately and I don’t want to keep killing my self with pain meds I know nothing short of surgical intervention will fix it but can any help take the edge off the pain.

52 minutes ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Ok guys I need to be schooled  , I’m an old bastard and not new to aas but peptides on the other hand this old dog needs to learn some new tricks . Little background I have severe osteoarthritis in my hips and knees pain has been getting a bit much lately and I don’t want to keep killing my self with pain meds I know nothing short of surgical intervention will fix it but can any help take the edge off the pain.

So peptides aren't really the optimal PED for this. Other than the growth hormone production inducing peptides that could help by stimulating extra growth hormoe, especially if you are deficient, and if you have been taking pharma pain meds for any length of time then you are deficient in growth hormone. Just like the impact the opioid pain meds have on Testosterone levels they impact HGH in a similar fashion.

But SARMS now thats a different story. Ostarine aka Mk-2866 has fantastic repair/regenerative effects and I think that is likely the one you want to look at. Stacking with Cardarine aka GW-501516, is a good idea as well as the 2 together can be excellent for cutting extra weight, while maintaining lean muscle mass, which is a necessity. Every pound of "weak weight" is just extra wear and tear on your body. Get the weight down to optimum and eliminate antagonist foods from your diet ie things that cause or help cause inflamation for example. (Think processed crap and sugars)

My plan would be Growth Hormone production inducing peptides and the 2 SARMS stacked along with a clean diet and optimum weight. I think that would be the best way to attack it. Along with the Test/Other Test like stuff lol...

You could always supplement with actual HGH but its really expensive and you can easily overdo it whereas with the  GHRP style stuff youc an't really do too much or stimulate the production of too much HGH.

Don't forget your supplements too as there are many that can be very beneficial and most folks don't get enough. Like your Omega 3's. I know I preach Agmatine a lot but it's that good as well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

@Francis "Frank" Castle Thanks man that was quite the read and I have to look into this as the pain is getting a little much to bear.

You're welcome. We are in a very similar spot just i got there a few years ahead of you and have been banging away at it for 12 years already. Honestly, without a lot of these PEDs, many of which are only fairly recent additions for me even, I wouldn't be on my feet at all. Part of my long term goal has been the elimination of all Pharma pain meds as well, not only for the deleterious effects but also the BS I have to go through just to get them. I was fine until I changed docs and then the nonsense started so if I can be rid of them and not suffer that's the ultimate prize for me.

I'm actually pretty damned close and as soon as I have the coin to trial this analgesic peptide I've been researching that may be the final nail to put this monkey on my back out of my misery! It's a custom synthesized peptide so pricey but after the first run the cost goes way down. If it works I can be pretty much free of the docs entirely! Except for MRIs, xrays, labs, shit like that I'm going to still need periodically.

You and I are similar for sure , we both need to make our pennies count and pain relief comes at a price for sure but I hit the wall where all these pain meds were killing me inside I try to tolerate the pain as much as I can and only take the pain med when I can’t stand anymore. Some of that shit makes you awful loopy and then your all but useless and I don’t want that anymore , so your right weightloss for sure as well as quality muscle, each pound you lose is equal to taking 3 pounds off your joints.