Fusion Steroids

Rob73

On 8/23/2019 at 3:33 PM, Rob73 said:

Hi guys I’m wondering if any of you have had any experience with this lab or know of their reputation  I can’t seem to find any reviews online

https://www.fusionsteroids.com/

Hey dude..... hate to be that guy, but the newbs can't seem to read.

8. Not to post commercial spam or to post any promotional links, URLs or addresses to a business or that would lead people to a site unless given specific permission by Forum Administrator only. Not to post URL links to other forums. Not to flood, post commercial or profit generating advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and similar solicitations. Any member who violates this prohibition will be banned from all forum sections of this site. 

• Like 1

This lab is different than the one most people know as “fusion 1” which I am currently using  

But I’m going to call out this “Canada fusion steroids”  as a total rip off. Because after receiving the order confirmation and sending payment all of a sudden my emails are bouncing and there has been no contact. 

Bastards. 

• 6 months later...