3ml

When you can’t apeak the truth

Anyone else getting bothered with the lefty type agenda in politics where you can’t even say something that’s true without being called intolerant or racist

illegal immigration for example.  Our government calls it “irregular”. I just had a chat with a Scottish fellow the other day.  It cost him nearly 65k to get to Canada and he had to have another 25k in the bank.  It was far from an easy process for him.  I should also mention he is highly skilled in the oilfield.  I’m all for bringing over guys like this Scottish fellow.  We can use people like him.  But to bring 30,000 people over the border illegally since Trudeau has gotten in is insane.  Argue against it and lefties will immediately say you are intolerant or racist.

• Like 4

Fuck the lefties.

You know I never wanted to be one of those people that though liberals were one way , conservatives another and so on, but seriously I can’t believe how far to the left the governing liberals have become.  They are NDP and NDP have become insane.

i just don’t get it, is life so easy for people that they have time to think about how good they feel inside when they do a good deed for someone in a othe first country.  Like these people we know they adopted a dog from some foreign country so they coukd brag about it??  Who fucking cares, go down to the pound and save one here.

i just hide in my little cave keeping my mouth shut until it’s time to vote.

we need to get rid of this agenda Trudeau has.  He is doing something that is not right.  Soon he will be a dictator and our right will be outlawed.

i need to get a gun before it’s too late.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Yeah man as I stated in the Trudeau thread it’s all billshit with these libtards. They are defending their illegal immigration by using the racist card or we are Canada bullshit. This guys seriously gotta go, look at his cabinet? Doing sweet fuck all. I’m in the softwood industry and doesn’t seem that they’re fighting too hard for us. I gotta stop I can go on forever and makes me madd lol

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Sorbate said:

Fuck the lefties.

You know I never wanted to be one of those people that though liberals were one way , conservatives another and so on, but seriously I can’t believe how far to the left the governing liberals have become.  They are NDP and NDP have become insane.

i just don’t get it, is life so easy for people that they have time to think about how good they feel inside when they do a good deed for someone in a othe first country.  Like these people we know they adopted a dog from some foreign country so they coukd brag about it??  Who fucking cares, go down to the pound and save one here.

i just hide in my little cave keeping my mouth shut until it’s time to vote.

we need to get rid of this agenda Trudeau has.  He is doing something that is not right.  Soon he will be a dictator and our right will be outlawed.

i need to get a gun before it’s too late.

Lol all you need now is a 3d printer to create a small arsenal

• Like 1

The worst part of it all is that unless you’re on their side and have their views you’re racist, homophobic, or some kind of biggot.  We are all to accept all view points all ways of life as long as it aligns with theirs, but if it doesn’t you’re apparently Hitler??  I’m all for people living their own lives I’m not ever going to say one way or another is wrong, why isn’t it ok for me to live my life as I see fit? 

People fought long and hard to have the opourtunity to be part of what used to be our great country.  Now people walk across our borders freely with help from our RCMP.  I’m not against immigration, we were all immigrants at one point.  I have a problem with illegal immigration, the exploitation of our good will.  

There are people in this country that truly need our help.  Hell our veterans get told sorry you’re asking for too much, but we can spend hundreds of millions on those that circumvent our laws and borders.

ill stop my rant there haha

Edited by Frank.Castle
Spelling error
  • Like 2

IMMIGRATION .  ...   Take a number, Line starts over there  ----->  WAIT YOUR TURN, NO CUTSIES........  Time for some tunes... Pink Floyd...  THE WALL!

• Like 2

Politics aside, I think not being able to say what is true or what you feel is true will lead to people being dumb.  I have probably learned more from people I disagree or don't completely agree with simply because the disagreement leads to elaboration.  People should be taught to engage, debate and be receptive. Thoughts and opinions should evolve as you learn. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Justin Credible said:

Politics aside, I think not being able to say what is true or what you feel is true will lead to people being dumb.  I have probably learned more from people I disagree or don't completely agree with simply because the disagreement leads to elaboration.  People should be taught to engage, debate and be receptive. Thoughts and opinions should evolve as you learn. 

Extremely good point

thing I noticed won people who havare conservative values is they will have a debate with you

liberals want to censor you, they fear facts and logic

Most liberals talk out both sides of their mouths. Preach tolerance and acceptance unless it doesn't follow their agenda. I have stopped watching the news because its more opinion then facts. 

• Like 1

Just have a look at the way the mass media is censoring the right in the U.S,Trump is very close to getting involved.Google,Twitter,YouTube.....

On 9/2/2018 at 7:04 AM, mustang1234 said:

Most liberals talk out both sides of their mouths. Preach tolerance and acceptance unless it doesn't follow their agenda. I have stopped watching the news because its more opinion then facts. 

I cancelled cable after he got in office.  I was so enraged by the news I had to shut it down.

best decision I’ve ever made is to take cable out of my home, what a waste of life it is

• Like 4

12 hours ago, 3ml said:

I cancelled cable after he got in office.  I was so enraged by the news I had to shut it down.

best decision I’ve ever made is to take cable out of my home, what a waste of life it is

I agree, its brutal.

• Like 1

This shit eats at me daily because it has become so pervasive that it is difficult to avoid being exposed to it regularly. BS virtue signalling is everywhere.

Neo-marxist identity politics so flies in the face of almost every principle upon which western civilization was built: democracy, journalistic integrity, freedom of speech, innocent till proven guilty, right to due process, equal rights, etc. It sets a disappointingly new low to how stupid people can be.

From what I have read/watched this ideology got its start in universities in the humanities in the 80-90s which are now factories for blue haired feminazis and femboy snowflakes. I'm usually not a conspiracy theorist but this shit is so far out and suspiciously communist that I can't help but think this all started with a long game approach to destabilize the west by, say, Russia.

Regardless, we are on a steep downhill slide with no bottom in sight. 

Edited by Fizzyx

2 hours ago, Fizzyx said:

This shit eats at me daily because it has become so pervasive that it is difficult to avoid being exposed to it regularly. BS virtue signalling is everywhere.

Neo-marxist identity politics so flies in the face of almost every principle upon which western civilization was built: democracy, journalistic integrity, freedom of speech, innocent till proven guilty, right to due process, equal rights, etc. It sets a disappointingly new low to how stupid people can be.

From what I have read/watched this ideology got its start in universities in the humanities in the 80-90s which are now factories for blue haired feminazis and femboy snowflakes. I'm usually not a conspiracy theorist but this shit is so far out and suspiciously communist that I can't help but think this all started with a long game approach to destabilize the west by, say, Russia.

Regardless, we are on a steep downhill slide with no bottom in sight. 

Doesn't have to be Russia, deep pocketed corporations ie: Soros Foundation or one of its many proxies have been caught staging riots at protests. All to make the original non violent protesters look like agitators. Antifa anyone? What a crock of shit that anyone with half a brain can see through...

There is a lot to say in this topic, but dont worry, there is no university in the world that will teach such things. A profesor might do it on his own risk, but it can not be educational policy. The universities have a lot more meaning than teaching things like that.