test no ester

brett8431

2 hours ago, brett8431 said:

has anyone used test suspension just for a pre workout i have 20% bf and i wanted to use it for the no ester conversation 

I don't think I've used Test Susp. over 20% but I've definitely used gear over 20% BF. You'll be much happier with your cycle if you drop some BF first, results will be easier to notice and the sides will be less, IMO only. 

I know people here say not to do gear at to high body fat, I kind of think this is not a big deal unless you are"fat". I have used gear at around 20-25% with no issues. This is my personal experiance. Of coarse the lower body fat will show off the muscles more. I have never been noticeably 'fat"  though. I am just guessing about my body fat levels here. I have never had it tested to know for sure though. Also, I don't tend to bloat up, even when using dbol with test etc. Look at all the power lifters, most are way over 20% bf and are on tons of shit. This is only my personal opinions and experiance and will  be different for different people

3 hours ago, Shelbysdad said:

I know people here say not to do gear at to high body fat, I kind of think this is not a big deal unless you are"fat". I have used gear at around 20-25% with no issues. This is my personal experiance. Of coarse the lower body fat will show off the muscles more. I have never been noticeably 'fat"  though. I am just guessing about my body fat levels here. I have never had it tested to know for sure though. Also, I don't tend to bloat up, even when using dbol with test etc. Look at all the power lifters, most are way over 20% bf and are on tons of shit. This is only my personal opinions and experiance and will  be different for different people

And also lower or TRT levels of gear can be really helpful in dropping the fat (especially visceral fat) as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’ve used gear when fat , very very carefully really watched and controlled the sides and it was in low dose and only test a bit higher than trt with a lot of success , reduced body fat , increased muscle which allowed me to burn more fat , I felt confident going to the gym , mentally it gave me the drive to want to go, so yes I used it while fat with great success. 

I kicked things off with sustanon and then once it built up in my system I timed my gear to slide in with test-e and never looked back, I never went higher than 300mg at the highest I use to regularly sit at 250mg a week I’d pin twice a week to keep bloods stable 125mg e3d people might say it’s a waste but remember at high body fat it’s about controlling sides, it’s not the kind of test that loses the body fat remember strength goes up you train harder longer and the increase of muscle mass burns more calories, but your diet has to be spot on more than lean guys running gear, you won’t get anywhere running low dose test while keeping a fat guy diet then that is a waste gear in my opinion is only a small percent diet and training make up 95 percent of reaching your goal. And you better get an intimate relationship with that fucking treadmill. That’s all I got brother not sure if it’s what you wanted to hear but you got it anyway haha.

• 1 month later...
On 8/28/2019 at 12:35 AM, brett8431 said:

what kind of test did u use to help reduce body fat and how low of dosage what did u run with the test?

Late reply here but I managed to miss getting back to this thread somehow, after planning to.

1st,  Test is not a fat burner and is not correctly used to burn body fat or to lose weight. There are AAS that can promote lean mass or will help spare muscle while operating in a caloric deficit but in and of themselves they do not cause nor should they be used as a weight/fat loss modality.

A lot of people though get the mistaken idea that AAS can be used in this fashion as they see people who are on cycle losing body fat, getting ripped etc and think "oh, those steroids sure make you lose fat" but you won't ever see anyone ripped that got there without the right diet and an appropriate workout plan.

Using myself as an example, since I started back on Test E I have dumped a lot of weight and I haven't really been working out that much so it could appear that the Test is the root cause of the weight loss. The fact is though that at the same time I went back on test E I also did a complete about face in diet, I wasn't working out at all previously so even the little I am now is more, the supplemental Test also got my Test/Estradiol ratio back to the correct place which removes the propensity for storing belly fat that comes along with having excessive estrogen levels in your body. The point is that although the Test E has been a helper in all of this, it wouldn't/didn't do it alone and wouldn't be successful if just used in a weight/fat loss capacity.

My need to supplement Test is linked to health issues I have and I have had opportunities a' plenty to put what I have just said to the test (pardon the bad pun) and I can say with certainty that even though the test help because of my out of balance hormone levels, if my levels were that of a healthy, normal male, I could have achieved all of the weight/fat loss without any supplemental Test at all. The change in diet was the biggest factor and adding even the light work-out schedule was the other biggest, and necessary, change that resulted in the positive outcome..