Puffy nipples.. gyno starting first cycle

Will keep it short my first cycle 500mg test a week currently running tbol and armidex.. up 25 pounds. 13 weeks in and didnt take it for first few weeks till I noticed side effects and have been taking my armidex (.25) 2 times a week.. I feel like I should have been taking more but have heard over and over to let it ride to maximize the effects. Just started noticing puffy nipples and fatty tissue building.. took .5 armidex first day I noticed, another .5 next day, then a .25 today.. dont want to crash my estrogen or take to much.. anybody with experience with this willing to share info.. little worried and want to get ontop of it immediately. I have nolva standing by just took a .5 (10mg).. should I get into the nolva or just keep running the armidex? Any recommendations on dosages? Thanks

Gyno issues are highly individual. Different people aromatize estrogen at different rates and have different breast tissue estrogen receptor sensitivities. If one's receptors are highly sensitive then estrogen levels will have to be kept in the normal range to prevent issues. Letting estrogen 'ride' would likely be problematic but have to make educated guesses in the absence of lab numbers. 

Additionally, maximizing gains by not controlling estrogen levels can lead to side effects like bloating, moodiness, and hypertention (stressful on kidneys). IMO 500mg/wk of test is a pretty beefy first cycle so I would not be too concerned about compromising a bit of gains for maintaining estrogen levels - but that is just me.

I aromatize like a bitch and am susceptible to gyno issues so I tend to be more aggressive. Since the 0.25mg 2X/wk is insufficient, I would double down on CBDB's recommendation and go with 1mg arimidex twice per week (on injection days) and add in 40mg nolva on the same schedule of twice per week. arimidex half-life is about 2 days so twice per week dosing is stretching it a bit but should still work. The idea is to hit it hard in the short term to get the gyno under control asap and reduce any tissue before it hardens. If you are not lean, there is often more tissue than appears because body fat will conceal it.  Once the tissue hardens it can really only be removed by surgery.

If things settle down after a couple of weeks you could try reducing the arimidex and nolva doses by half and see. If not, you might even have to increase. If you get low estrogen sides you'll have to reduce the arimidex early.

Of course you can also reduce your test dose as part of the equation although this is usually a last resort for most people.

Hope this helps. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fizzyx said:

Gyno issues are highly individual. Different people aromatize estrogen at different rates and have different breast tissue estrogen receptor sensitivities. If one's receptors are highly sensitive then estrogen levels will have to be kept in the normal range to prevent issues. Letting estrogen 'ride' would likely be problematic but have to make educated guesses in the absence of lab numbers. 

Additionally, maximizing gains by not controlling estrogen levels can lead to side effects like bloating, moodiness, and hypertention (stressful on kidneys). IMO 500mg/wk of test is a pretty beefy first cycle so I would not be too concerned about compromising a bit of gains for maintaining estrogen levels - but that is just me.

I aromatize like a bitch and am susceptible to gyno issues so I tend to be more aggressive. Since the 0.25mg 2X/wk is insufficient, I would double down on CBDB's recommendation and go with 1mg arimidex twice per week (on injection days) and add in 40mg nolva on the same schedule of twice per week. arimidex half-life is about 2 days so twice per week dosing is stretching it a bit but should still work. The idea is to hit it hard in the short term to get the gyno under control asap and reduce any tissue before it hardens. If you are not lean, there is often more tissue than appears because body fat will conceal it.  Once the tissue hardens it can really only be removed by surgery.

If things settle down after a couple of weeks you could try reducing the arimidex and nolva doses by half and see. If not, you might even have to increase. If you get low estrogen sides you'll have to reduce the arimidex early.

Of course you can also reduce your test dose as part of the equation although this is usually a last resort for most people.

Hope this helps. 

I agree with you man, every word. I have let it ride and had sides. So i always run anti e and nova. Its better then getting permanent damage. Great reply  

I’m not to sensitive to E sides. A few cycles at 5-600 I had no issues. Bloodwork showed my E and T in favourable ratios. However, last winter I used 900 mg of pharma test and got a gyno lump at the end of my cycle. I used a SERM called roloxifene and it completely disappeared after a month or so of use. I plan on removing my glands soon as I strongly dislike using AI’s. 

I think you should get on the Novaldex, maybe a few days at 40mg then 10mg until the gyno recedes. I’d definitely lower my test dose too. I did, and added masteron to make up for the lower test dose.

• Like 1

On 9/8/2019 at 7:05 AM, GainTrain said:

I’m not to sensitive to E sides. A few cycles at 5-600 I had no issues. Bloodwork showed my E and T in favourable ratios. However, last winter I used 900 mg of pharma test and got a gyno lump at the end of my cycle. I used a SERM called roloxifene and it completely disappeared after a month or so of use. I plan on removing my glands soon as I strongly dislike using AI’s. 

I think you should get on the Novaldex, maybe a few days at 40mg then 10mg until the gyno recedes. I’d definitely lower my test dose too. I did, and added masteron to make up for the lower test dose.

Gyno is (was) a fuckin' bitch for me. I had it from age 13 on. Very sensitive to estrogen. Then, my first cycle was, get this - Anadiol ( vet grade test and estrogen) and legit Russian Dbol. 

I gained 40 lbs, 215 lbs on my bench, 215 lbs on my squat, 315 lbs on my dead, and 2 big fuckin' gyno knobs - the size of roma tomatoes lol.

Fortunately for me, a plastic surgeon in Winnipeg specialized in gyno surgery. I had a "bilateral reduction mammoplasty" and the rest is history...

I still run ari to keep the E2 sides at bay.